Online Event Location map
Integrated Lean Process Methodology Framework - Webinar By EITAGlobal
Overview: The Integrated Lean Methodology goes back to the origins of process design and incorporates Lean Concepts, not all the Lean tool, but the concepts. This methodology has proven successful for basic process analysis for operational improvement, process redesign in conjunction of a system design and deployment (Lean ERP) and very effective in front of Agile projects, for obtaining common processes across multiple locations. Keep it simple, go fast, and produce results. There are subsequent models on scoping, AS Is mapping, process analysis, To Be and Transition planning. A 2-day on-site training explores all aspects of the methodology and participants work in groups on a real process issue during the exercises.
Use this session to help frame up your internal methodologies, or to identify where your process methodology issues are and realize the benefit of the other offerings.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Review key issues leadership faces
- Review how the methodology integrates from strategy to execution
- Discuss the framework of the methodology - aspects and key steps
- Scope, As Is, Analysis, To Be, Transition Planning, metrics
- Provide guidance checks after each of the key steps
- Wrap up
Who Will Benefit:
- Leadership responsible for improvement in their area or organization
- IT leads
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Integrated Lean Process Methodology Framework - Webinar By EITAGlobal? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +