Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The world’s largest and most widely-attended trademark event!
Five days of education and networking. Endless opportunities for growth!
The Annual Meeting continues to grow! It is no surprise that with over 9,000 attendees from more than 140 countries, last year’s Annual Meeting was the largest to date and was touted among attendees as the most valuable and cost-effective yearly conference for trademark practitioners.
In no other venue will you make as many new contacts, have the ability to meet with existing partners and colleagues, obtain continuing legal education credit and network among the world’s finest lawyers—a testament to the affordability and practicality of attending the INTA Annual Meeting.
- Educational Programs: Learn best practices to protect trademark rights worldwide and earn CLE and CPD points.
- Committee Meetings: Advance your committee’s work and discuss new projects.
- Exhibits: Connect with more than 100 service providers and vendors and display your products and services.
- Networking Opportunities: Develop new relationships to expand your network of colleagues and clients.
- Social Events: Meet with old and new friends to have fun and enjoy the city.
Generate new sale leads and increase your firm’s visibility at the Annual Meeting in San Diego! Secure a spot in the Exhibition Hall today to reach your target audience and drive the success of your strategic marketing plan.
Benefits of Exhibiting
As an Exhibitor, you will benefit from a wide range of promotions to maximize your investment. Each 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space includes the following:
- 50-word Exhibitor profile and product description in the Final Program distributed to all meeting attendees onsite.
- One (1) Exhibitor Inclusive registration – includes access to all educational and social functions. (Welcome Reception and Grand Finale)
- Two (2) Exhibitor Reduced registrations (US $565 per registration) – includes all educational and social functions. (Welcome Reception and Grand Finale)
- Two (2) Exhibitor Only registrations – access to the Exhibition Hall and Hospitality Area only! Exhibitor Only registrants do not have access to the educational or social functions and do not receive a conference bag. Exhibitor Only registrants can purchase reception tickets to the Welcome Reception and the Grand Finale.
- Recognition as an exhibitor in the online Annual Meeting preliminary program with a link to your organization’s website.
About the INTA:
The International Trademark Association (INTA) is a not-for-profit membership association dedicated to the support and advancement of trademarks and related intellectual property as elements of fair and effective commerce.
If the INTA Annual Meeting 2015 - International Trademark Association is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/02/2015 - 05/06/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/03/2015 - 05/06/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sun, noon-4pm; Mon & Tues, 10am-4pm; Wed, 10am-2pm|
|First Move-In Date:||05/01/2015|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Law|
|Audience:||-In-house and law firm attorneys involved in trademarks and intellectual property.
-Trademark owners and agents.
-Trademark administrators, managers and paralegals.
-Trademark protection service providers.
-Professors teaching and student studying intellectual property.
-Marketing managers and members of the media with an interest in intellectual property.
-Government officials from around the world.
|Venue:||San Diego Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 525-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.inta.org/2015AM/HotelTravel/Pages/Hotels-and-Rates.aspx...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100+ (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||International Trademark Association (INTA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Being a sponsor of INTA's Annual Meeting is an effective way to enhance your organization's recognition within the trademark community, strengthen your relationships with existing clients and generate new business. INTA offers a variety of sponsorship packages designed to help your organization achieve these goals.
For information on INTA sponsorship opportunities, please contact Paula Lee, Manager of Exhibitions and Sponsorship, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-212-642-1721 or Ken King, Exhibitions and Sponsorship Strategist at email@example.com or +1-212-642-1731.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$3,050 Member; $4,000 Non-Member||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 20'||$5,800 Member; $7,600 Non-Member||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 30'||$8,200 Member; $10,800 Non-Member||Generator:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$10,400 Member; $13,600 Non-Member||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.