Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Insurers are changing how they do business. Social technologies are impacting the way insurers communicate and collaborate with policy holders, captive & independent agents, employees, recruits, and the media. Leading insurers have an opportunity to differentiate themselves by integrating social technologies into industry specific functions including sales, marketing, recruiting, service, wealth management, underwriting, and claims. While Insurers and all financial institutions are embracing new social technologies, they also must successfully deal with compliance, legal, and change management issues to do so.
Our forum will focus on answering the following questions:
- What are the best case studies of leading a Insurer becoming a social business and what does that mean?
- What are the cost saving & revenue creating opportunities that are the result of becoming a social business?
- How do you enable employees to connect, collaborate, and communicate with each other as well as third parties such as agents & adjusters through social technologies?
- What are the best examples of how insurers empower distribution channels, including agents, through social business?
- How do you meet legal and compliance requirements and what are the technologies that help you do so?
- What are the best examples of how major insurers deal with the change management & training issues while creating a culture of innovation?
- How do you integrate social into the fabric of your brand to overcome the significant trust issues the industry continues to face?
- How are insurers using social platforms to recruit new talent?
There may be many networking opportunities at the Insurance Social Business Leadership Forum. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/30/2013 - 09/30/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST|
|Other Industries:||Business, Insurance|
|Audience:||70 communications, marketing, compliance, and technology professionals from the financial services and insurance industries|
|Venue:||The McGraw-Hill Conference Center|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 512-4560|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
Actiance; PR Newswire; Direct Marketing News; Econsultancy; Financial Communications Society; International Association of Business Communicators - New Jersey Chapter; International Association of Business Communicators - New York Chapter; New York Enterprise Report; NYU School of Continuing Professional Studies; Public Relations Society of America - New York; Social Media Club - New York Chapter; Social Media Today; The Social Media Monthly
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.