Overview & Attendees:
The InSight365: 2013 Annual Conference promises hundreds of education sessions with the latest resources for addressing regulatory challenges, improving technical skills and streamlining workflows. The conference will also deliver unparalleled networking opportunities with McKesson customers like you and McKesson product experts.
The InSight365: 2013 Annual Conference is jam-packed with things to do, people to see and chances to learn. Some highlights include:
- Education sessions focusing on key business issues
- User presentations from your peers at leading healthcare organizations
- Several tracks for in-depth education, including:
- Enterprise Intelligence
- Horizon Clinicals
- Industry Hot Topics
- Resource Management
- Revenue Cycle
- CIO Forum for organization leaders to discuss successes and challenges with McKesson leadership
- Products and services exhibition in the Product Solution Center (PSC), featuring McKesson and dozens of its top industry partners
- Keynote presentation from an exciting and inspirational speaker (stay tuned for the announcement!)
- Full and half-day pre-conference workshops
- Multiple networking opportunities
What is the InSight Annual Conference?
The InSight Annual Conference is the premier McKesson users' conference, featuring hundreds of customer-driven educational sessions, networking events and a dynamic Product Solution Center (PSC) where users seek solutions to their unique challenges.
Why exhibit at the InSight Annual Conference?
Your goals as an exhibitor are simple: find new leads, increase sales, build brand awareness and create new opportunities. The InSight365: 2013 Annual Conference gets you in front of the people who count with the highest return on your marketing dollar. This unique event brings together hundreds of McKesson product users and purchasers for three days of education, networking and exhibits through the PSC. As an exhibitor, the PSC is where you can reach your desired target audience.
Make sure your company and its products are represented during this once-a-year opportunity:
- Showcase your latest offerings at the PSC, featuring online demonstrations of the latest innovations in software, services, education offerings and hardware solutions.
- Meet face-to-face with McKesson users at this once-a-year opportunity. The conference features many educational sessions and pre-conference workshops presented by speakers from a wide variety of organizations — each with a different topic and area of expertise delivered by McKesson users and employees.
- Take advantage of the numerous networking opportunities available throughout the event.
- Increase your organization's presence by participating in InSight's NEW Sponsorship Program.
Opportunities will enable you to fulfill a variety of marketing objectives, including:
- launching a new product
- building your brand
- differentiating your company
- driving booth traffic
- or a combination of the above
In order to exhibit at the InSight365: 2013 Annual Conference, your company must be a current McKesson Business Partner or an InSight Business Affiliate. All InSight Business Affiliates must be approved by McKesson.
InSight is the largest independent user group for McKesson customers. McKesson’s software and hardware are used in more than 70% of the nation's hospitals with more than 200 beds.
73% of InSight 2012 Annual Conference attendees make or influence healthcare IT purchase decisions at their facilities. Secure maximum exposure for your brand and a new sales pipeline for next year by reserving your sponsorship now for the InSight365: 2013 Annual Conference, Sept. 24-27, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Booths are assigned, in part, on a first-come, first-served basis, so you’ll want to act quickly to ensure the best possible booth location for your company.