Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Create a corporate culture that resonates with top talent
• Transform your recruitment process to improve employee fit, performance and retention
• Hear about the latest developments in effective compensation strategies
• Maximize the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring programs
• Discover how a strategic approach to employee health reduces talent turnover
• Equip your managers with the skills to engage and retain your highest-value employees
• Benefit from practical strategies and techniques to improve talent onboarding
• Find out how to create a dynamic, collaborative learning culture
• Learn leadership development practices in increase employee satisfaction and fulfillment
• Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
• HR Doctors
• The McQuaig Institute
• Merlin Group Inc.
• NVision Consulting Ltd.
• Public Services Health & Safety Association
• Sare and Associates
• Sofina Foods Inc.
• SPB Organizational Psychology Inc.
• Strategic Action Group Ltd.
• University Health Network
Don't wait to register for the Innovations in Talent Retention. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/08/2014 - 05/09/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Human Resources|
|Audience:||Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Consultants in: Human Resources, Recruitment
Retention, Staffing, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Leadership, Training,
Organizational Development, Compensation, Benefits, HR Communications
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.