San Diego , CA 92128
USA Location map
Rancho Bernardo Inn
Infocast's Wind Power Finance & Investment Summit 2016
THE LEADING NETWORKING AND DEALMAKING EVENT OF THE YEAR FOR THE WIND INDUSTRY!
The annual Wind Power Finance & Investment Summit continues to be the best event for the wind power industry. Offering unique networking opportunities to connect with the entire spectrum of the wind industry, at the highest levels—developers, yieldcos and yield-oriented vehicles, tax equity investors, lenders, private equity funds and other investors, turbine suppliers, PPA offtakers, customer and more—this can’t miss event of the year is the place to build new business connections and strengthen existing partnerships.
By the time of the 2016 Wind Power Finance & Investment Summit, the question surrounding the PTC extension will hopefully be answered; beyond the PTC, the Summit will focus on the critical issues and opportunities for the wind industry, including:
- Impacts of the EPA Clean Power Plan on Wind
- Long-Term Outlook for Natural Gas Prices and Pipeline Development on Wind Power’s Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE)
- Latest on Yieldcos and Yield-Oriented Vehicles
- Opportunities and Outlook for M&A
- The Latest on Merchant Hedging
- The Outlook for Tax Equity and Debt
- Looking Beyond the U.S. for Opportunities
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1607SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Wind Power Finance & Investment Summit 2016.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +