Pittsburgh , PA 15219 Location map
Omni William Penn Hotel
Infocast's Water Recycling & Reuse for Shale Plays - East 2014
Cutting Edge Strategies to Successfully Manage Chronic Wastewater Challenges!
- Evaluate reuse, recycle, disposal, transportation and storage economics to determine the most profitable long-term strategies for water management
- Identify the most cost-effective wastewater disposal alternatives to injection wells
- Understand the latest advanced treatment technologies for recycling and reuse to design your optimal water management system
- Get regulatory updates on disposal, recycling, emissions and permitting in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Natalie Pekney, Team Technical Coordinator, NATIONAL ENERGY TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY
- Daniel E. Shannon, Global Business Development, HALLIBURTON WATER SOLUTIONS
Wastewater management in the Utica and Marcellus basins has become far more challenging. This is partly the result of increased activity—states like Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia are coping with nearly 6 times the flow back and produced water volumes of 2010—and partly the increased costs of more stringent regulations related to wastewater disposal. Neither of these trends is likely to abate; if anything, proposals like Ohio’s ban on deep injection wells will make matters even more difficult. It has never been more important to the profitability of oil and gas exploration to manage wastewater issues in a comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
Because of the variety of field conditions and continuing innovation in new water treatment technology, no single water management approach makes sense for all operators across the region. As a result, Infocast has organized another session in its extremely well-regarded series of meetings providing up-to- the-minute material from active players and leading water technology experts on how you can devise the most successful and efficient water management program for your drilling activity.
Scheduled in Pittsburgh on September 30 – October 2, 2014, this hard-hitting event, Water Recycling and Reuse for Shale Plays – East, will highlight strategies particularly important to oil and gas projects in the Utica and Marcellus basins, providing an in-depth view of regionally strategic reuse and long-term disposal options.
This event will, like its predecessors, gather E&P executives, active field service players, engineers, consultants, financiers and government officials to discuss the optimal strategies, technologies and solutions to achieve wastewater management success. Please review our detailed agenda and make your reservation today.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1470SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Water Recycling & Reuse for Shale Plays - East 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +