Pittsburgh , PA 15222 Location map
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Infocast's Water Management for Shale Plays
Explore the Latest Water Management Strategies to Maximize Efficiencies and Reduce Costs!
- Develop optimal water management systems to increase well productivity
- Learn strategies for sourcing freshwater alternatives in the Northeast
- Examine innovative technologies for recycling flowback and produced water
- Assess the most economically viable transportation methods from source to well pad
- New for 2013! Get the latest on environmentally preferred fracing materials and how they impact your operation!
Featured Presentation: Navigating through the Latest Water Regulations in the Marcellus: A Regulator Perspective
- Christopher Abruzzo, Acting Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
Infocast’s Water Management for Shale Plays event returns to Pittsburgh, updated for the Northeast region with the latest information regarding the major challenges and developments the industry is facing. This event will gather representation from E&P executives, active field service players, engineers, consultants, financiers and government officials. This series will evaluate successful water management solutions—such as completions practices to reduce water used to frac, effective treatment, storage, recycling and disposal strategies to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs—in the Northeast!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Water Management for Shale Plays? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +