Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Grand Hyatt Denver
Infocast's Water Management for Shale Plays
Join Leading Industry Experts as They Explore the Latest Water Management Strategies to Maximize Efficiencies and Reduce Costs!
- Identify Optimal Strategies for Water Management Before the Start of Drilling Operations
- Explore Water Sourcing Alternatives
- Examine Critical Considerations for Managing Water Re-Use
- Develop Optimal Water Management Systems to Increase Well Productivity
- Select the Best Water Transport Methods for Your Operation
- Russ Fontaine, Principal Hydrogeologist, SCHLUMBERGER
- Daniel Shannon, Global Business Development Manager, Water Solutions, HALLIBURTON
- Pete Spicer, Senior Environmental Scientist, CONOCOPHILLIPS
- Dick Wolfe, State Engineer, COLORADO DIVISION OF WATER RESOURCES
Water has increasingly become a problem in the hydraulic fracturing process across the United States, especially in regions that require large volumes of water for industrial or agricultural use. This has forced many producers to seek alternative sources of water—no small task for drilling sites that are often remote from any quality water source, pipeline or remediation infrastructure.
As a result, energy producers are continuing to refine their plans in applying optimal water management techniques in order to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs. Only those who are primed with today’s most effective water management solutions will be able to reap the full financial return on their investment in new wells.
Following the massive success of Infocast’s 2012 Water Management for Shale Plays event series, the Water Management for Shale Plays event returns this year to Denver as the #1 informational hub in 2013 to understand the best practices used in major shale plays across the United States.
Join E&Ps, field services, water technology companies, engineers, consultants, financiers and government officials and learn the economics of good water management systems and gain the tools you need to incorporate innovative technologies into your operation to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs.
Go to CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Click/Use this Link to REGISTER TODAY!
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT! USE THIS CODE: 1330SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Water Management for Shale Plays.
Exhibitor Information +