Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Waste Conversion Market is Projected to Reach $29 Billion
Meet Key Players from the Entire Value Chain Network on How to Finance & Develop Waste Conversion Projects
- Federal, State and Industry policy-makers discuss the available incentives, grants and opportunities driving the market
- Muncipalities, Cities and Counties share waste conversion lessons learned and implications for future projects
- Utilities and Offtakers to provide their perspectives on acquiring energy from waste and contracting needs
- Financiers and Developers will share their perspectives and needs in financing the next generation of waste conversion projects
- Charlotte Ely, Life Scientist, EPA Region 9, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- Daniel B. Fishman, Technology Manager, Bioenergy Technologies Office, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Amrith Gunasekara, Science Advisor to the Secretary, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
- Jo Zientek, Deputy Director, Environmental Services Department, CITY OF SAN JOSE
- Rick D. Longobart, Facilities, Fleet, and Central Stores Manager, CITY OF SANTA ANA
- Jim Lucas, Market Development Manager, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GAS COMPANY
- Leesa Nayudu, Resource Planning Manager, Power Supply, PASADENA WATER AND POWER
- Christopher Standlee, Executive Vice President, ABENGOA BIOENERGY
- George Longo, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance Group, RAYMOND JAMES
A $29 billion annual waste conversion market has been projected, driven by a growing scarcity of land for waste disposal, shifts away from greenhouse gas emissions and nuclear power, and increasing demand for renewable energy and fuels. In the U.S. alone, anaerobic digesters could power 2.5 million homes a year if 50% of food waste was used as a feedstock. And anaerobic digestion projects recently received a boost from an EPA ruling allowing biogasderived compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects to qualify as an advanced cellulosic biofuel under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS). The prospect of combining California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS), RFS, and other environmental incentives makes California in particular an attractive place for new biogas and clean fuels projects.
Despite these prospects, substantial challenges and hurdles remain. First, which bioenergy conversion technology is the best fit? How will you deliver an operational project that is both cost effective and scalable? Lastly, will your project be financeable and can you get it permitted? Projects of all sizes continue to move forward but only those equipped with a complete forecast of the current market climate and regulatory landscape, and an understanding of waste conversion technologies will succeed.
Infocast’s Waste to Biogas & Clean Fuels F&I Summit will bring together key government decision makers, municipalities, utilities, off-takers, commercial generators and fleet owners with feedstock providers, waste service companies, conversion technology companies, project /infrastructure developers, EPCs, and financiers to develop and finance the next generation of waste to biogas and clean fuels projects. The summit will also bring waste conversion stakeholders together with fleet owners, aviation and naval biofuel leaders, CNG/LNG infrastructure developers, and alternative clean vehicle companies to outline the opportunities available for waste to BioCNG/LNG/Fuels projects and to fuel industry growth.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1520SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Waste to Biogas & Clean Fuels Finance & Investment Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/03/2015 - 03/04/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/03/2015 - 03/04/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||03/03/2015|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Energy, Investment Seminars|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695.00|
|Audience:||Key Players from the Entire Value Chain Network|
|Venue:||Biltmore Hotel & Suites|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 255-9925|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.