Chicago , IL 60601 Location map
Law Offices of Baker & McKenzie LLP
Infocast's Waste to Bio: Energy, Fuels, Gas & Chemicals Summit
Meet Strategic Players & Technology Providers from the Full Range of Bioenergy Conversion Applications to Make Deals Happen!
- Hear Wants, Needs and Lessons Learned from Municipalities, Utilities & other BioEnergy End-Users
- Meet with Waste Management & Landfill Industry Executives and Hear their Future Waste Conversion Plans
- Network with Leading Financiers and Learn their Investment Requirements for New Waste Conversion Projects
- Evaluate and pick the ‘right’ Waste Conversion Technologies for your Biogas, Biofuels and Renewable Power projects
- Meredith Irwin, Strategic Analyst, Corporate Venturing, WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Charlie Reighart, Recycling Manager, BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD, Member, Board of Directors, MARYLAND RECYCLING NETWORK
- Ray Schauer, Director, Engineering & Public Works, SOLID WASTE AUTHORITY OF PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Valentino M. Tiangco, Biomass Program Lead, SMUD
- James D. Warner, Chief Executive Officer, LANCASTER COUNTY SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
The shifts away from nuclear power and fossil fuels to renewable energy and fuels along with a growing scarcity of land for waste disposal are driving a projected $29 billion global annual waste-to- bioenergy market. In the U.S. alone, anaerobic digesters could power 2.5 million homes a year if 50% of food waste was used as a feedstock. With a number of state and federal initiatives calling for increased renewable energy production and the waste management industry leading the way, the landscape for new waste conversion projects is bountiful.
Despite these prospects, substantial challenges and hurdles remain. First, which bioenergy conversion technology is the best fit for your situation? How will you deliver an operational project that is both cost effective and at scale? And lastly, will your project be financeable and can you get it permitted? Projects of all sizes continue to move forward but only those equipped with a complete forecast of the current waste conversion technologies, market climate and regulatory landscape will succeed.
Infocast’s Waste to Bio: Energy, Fuels, Gas & Chemicals Summit is the gathering place for waste service companies, feedstock suppliers, conversion technology companies and project developers to meet and network with financiers, municipalities, off-takers and EPCs. The event will bring together key waste conversion players to develop the path towards tackling the complexities of developing and financing the next generation of waste conversion projects. The Summit will also be the place to learn how the latest federal and state policy incentives are impacting the waste conversion market.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1425SOCIAL10
Conference Website, click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Waste to Bio: Energy, Fuels, Gas & Chemicals Summit.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +