Baton Rouge , LA 70810 Location map
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Infocast's Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Summit
Tuscaloosa Marine Shale: The Next Oil & Gas Boom is Building. Get the Information and Meet the People You’ll Need to Be a Part of It!
- E&Ps and Field Services Companies: Get the latest geological, leasing, drilling activity and production data to assess the commercial viability of the play
- Government and Local Communities: Identify the infrastructure and workforce needs to support continued growth of the play
- Infrastructure and Real Estate Developers and Transportation Providers: Connect with all the key players to determine future development opportunities in the play
- Capital Providers and Investors: Learn about investment opportunities of this play
Keynote Speaker:The Makings of a Successful Early Stage Play
- Robert C. Turnham, Jr., President, Goodrich Petroleum Corp.
- Kirk A. Barrell, President, Amelia Resources, LLC
- Greg halvatzis, Geologist, Halcón Resources
- D. W. Maxwell, Manager, Eagle Resources, LLC
- Bobby Moak, Democratic Leader, Mississippi House of Representatives
Infocast’s Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Summit, December 3-4, 2013, will be held in the center of the TMS play in Baton Rouge, LA—the only event dedicated exclusively to the TMS play. The Summit provides the strongest and most upto- date details from the most knowledgeable stakeholders regarding the play’s geology, leasing and drilling activities, production data, and infrastructure and investment opportunities. Connect with geologists, oil and gas industry experts, landmen and landowners, community leaders and capital providers to discuss the opportunities associated with the exciting Tuscaloosa Marine Shale.
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 13105SOCIAL10
to get more information about the event, click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Summit.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +