La Jolla , CA 92037 Location map
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
Infocast's Transmission Summit West
Senior Execs Tackle the Biggest Western Grid Challenges
Transmission Summit West, now in its eighth year, is the premier gathering place for the transmission industry. It brings together senior transmission industry owners, operators, regulators, and other key players to address the strategic, regulatory, investment and technology issues facing the industry, and explore strategies for maximizing the true value of their business.
The one-day Transmission Executive Forum will address Renewable Energy Integration in an Era of Increasing Penetration. Expanding state RPS requirements and the extension of the ITC and PTC will trigger even higher penetration of wind and solar throughout the West, driving new strategies to cope. This is your best opportunity to discuss the technologies, techniques and business strategies that will drive success with senior utility and grid technology executives.
At the two-day main Transmission Summit West, meet senior executives from the largest and most active transmission owning and developing companies in the West as they discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the electric transmission industry.
Attend the 8th Annual Transmission Summit West and learn how to profit through the most revolutionary period in the industry’s history!
- David Angell, Vice-Chair, WECC
- Bill Bojorquez, Vice President, HUNT POWER
- Gerald Deaver, Manager, Regional Transmission Policy, XCEL ENERGY
- Maury Galbraith, Executive Director, WESTERN INTERSTATE ENERGY BOARD
- Joseph Hoerner, Director, Energy Supply Management, PACIFICORP
- Deann Lanz, Vice President, Land, CLEAN LINE ENERGY PARTNERS LLC
- Neil Millar, Executive Director, Infrastructure Development, CAISO
- Charlie Reinhold, Project Manager, WESTCONNECT
- Jennifer Rouda, Vice President, Environmental Development, ABENGOA T&I
- Robert Smith, Vice President, Transmission Development, TRANSCANYON
- Dean Taylor, Principal Advisor, Air and Climate Group, Energy and Environmental Policy Dept., SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
- Brian Turner, Project Director, Renewable Energy Transmission Initiative 2.0, CALIFORNIA NATURAL RESOURCES AGENCY
- Tom Vitez, Vice President of Planning, ITC HOLDINGS CORP
- Brian Weber, Managing Director, AEP TRANSMISSION
- Tom Wray, Project Manager, SunZia Southwest Transmission Project, SOUTHWESTERN POWER
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1623SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Transmission Summit West. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +