Austin , TX 78702 Location map
DoubleTree by Hilton Austin University
Infocast's Texas Water Summit
The Must-Attend Texas Water Project and Infrastructure Development, Finance and Investment Event!
Texas Water Summit, November 13-15, 2013 in Austin, TX. A unique chance to meet with first-movers and leaders in Texas water to assess the opportunities, funding, technologies and project development essential to moving the development of critically-needed Texas water infrastructure forward. Learn what others are doing and where the best opportunities are in order to be part of this exciting new phase in Texas’ water revolution.
Key Stakeholders Gather To:
- Accelerate the development of and investment in critical water infrastructure in Texas
- Get an update on local and state sources of funding and incentives
- Understand the latest developments in water regulation
- Determine geographic and industry areas of greatest opportunity for new projects, infrastructure and technology solutions
- Assess opportunities for investment
Special Case Studies by:
- David Harris, Director of Utilities, CITY OF BROWNWOOD
- Becky Motal, General Manager, LOWER COLORADO RIVER AUTHORITY
- Scott Reinert, Water Resources Manager, EL PASO WATER UTILITIES
Featuring a Special Mayor's Panel:
- Mayor Norm Archibald, CITY OF ALBILENE
- Mayor Nelda Martinez, CITY OF CORPUS CHRISTI
- Mayor Webb K. Melder, CITY OF CONROE
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1395SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Texas Water Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +