Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join Leading Policy-Makers, Utilities and Technology Experts to Strategize on Building the Resilient Electric Grid of the 21st Century
- Learn how to evaluate current system needs, assess technology options and develop system resiliency plans
- Explore the latest smart grid technologies to enhance system resiliency
- Assess how to best respond in restoring service to your customers, including customer communication strategies during and after a major event
Keynote Address: Energy Path to Resiliency: A Look Ahead
- Betty Ann Kane, Chairman, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Hear from Federal and State Regulators Responsible for Hardening Critical Infrastructure and Learn How to Best Prepare in Dealing with Cost Recovery:
- William Bryan, Deputy Assistant Secretary Infrastructure Security & Energy Restoration, OFFICE OF ELECTRICITY DELIVERY AND ENERGY RELIABILITY, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Joseph Fiordaliso, Commissioner, NEW JERSEY BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
- Mike Kenel, Homeland Security Specialist, MICHIGAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Daniel Searfoorce, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC UTILITY COMMISSION
- Amanda Stallings, Utility Specialist, PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION OF OHIO
Infocast’s System Resiliency and Service Restoration Summit will address the growing need for resiliency and emerging interest in upgrading the Grid through integrating and applying smart grid technologies and utilizing best practices in service restoration. Utilities, Municipalities, State Regulators and Government Officials, Smart Grid Technology Developers, Software and Equipment Vendors, Contractors, Consultants and Analysts will learn best practices from real-world case studies in emergency planning and system hardening from some of the country’s top utility companies. Attendees will gain valuable insights and updates from regulators in a Post-Sandy world, assess costs and benefits associated with the integration of advanced smart grid technology and obtain lessons learned in managing restoration efforts.
For more Information, Visit: Infocast's System Resiliency & Service Restoration Summit Website
To Register for the Event: REGISTER TODAY!
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1374SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's System Resiliency & Service Restoration Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/10/2013 - 09/12/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/10/2013 - 09/12/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Utilities|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the estimated attendance and the audience description.|
|Venue:||Almas Temple Club|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 898-1688|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.