Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
1st Major Storage Event of the Year! Meet Senior Executives to Find Partners and Build Your Team
Energy storage is poised for exponential growth! The demands of the modern electric system, featuring massive infusions of renewable energy and DERs, are driving states, markets and utilities to spur investment in storage systems and technologies. California-style state procurement mandates are emerging in other states, C&I customers are installing storage as part of their energy management and sustainability initiatives, RTOs and ISOs are working on storage products and services, and utilities are adding storage assets to their grid management toolkit. Hundreds of megawatts of storage projects are in the pipeline, rivaling the early growth rate of solar.
However, as storage moves to full-scale deployment, developers must now seek outside capital to fuel their growth. And despite radical reductions in battery costs, the economics, business models and risks of the new storage asset class are more difficult for lenders and investors to deal with than solar.
Now in its tenth year, Storage Week 2017 is the global business hub driving the development and finance of energy storage projects. Join the senior executives and active financiers at the forefront of deploying behind the meter and standalone energy storage systems as they explore the road to bankable projects!
Plus! Two Pre-Summit Workshops:
Workshop A: Assessing Storage Markets, Project Economics and Pricing
Workshop B: Energy Storage System Optimization, Integration and Operation
- Karen Butterfield, Chief Commercial Officer, STEM
- Glen Davis, President and CEO, Americas, RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS
- Robert Rudd, Director, Project Development – Energy Storage, SOLARCITY
- Katherine Ryzhaya, Chief Commercial Officer, ADVANCED MICROGRID SOLUTIONS
- RichardBenedict, Director, Project Development, INDIANAPOLIS POWER AND LIGHT
- Erik Ellis, Manager, Technology Assessment, APS
- Josh Gerber, Manager of Advanced Technology Integration, SAN DIEGO GAS & ELECTRIC
- Mark Irwin, Director of Contract Origination, SCE
- Charles Post, Energy Storage Program Manager, PACIFIC GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Howard Smith, Manager, Distributed Energy Resource Policy, SOUTHERN COMPANY SERVICES
- Jessica Harrison, Director of Market Research and Development, MISO
- Eric Hsia, Manager, Performance Compliance, PJM INTERCONNECTION LLC
- Kenneth Ragsdale, Principal, Market Design, ELECTRIC RELIABILITY COUNCIL OF TEXAS
- Ali Amirali, Senior Vice President, STARWOOD ENERGY GROUP GLOBAL, LLC
- Ty Bowman, Vice President, PRUDENTIAL CAPITAL GROUP
- Rebecca Feuerlicht, Project Manager, Self-Generation Incentive Program, CENTER FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY
- Jigar Shah, Co-Founder, GENERATE CAPITAL
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1714SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Storage Week? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/22/2017 - 02/24/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/22/2017 - 02/24/2017|
|First Move-In Date:||02/22/2017|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695|
|Audience:||Join the senior executives and active financiers at the forefront of deploying behind the meter and standalone energy storage systems as they explore the road to bankable projects!|
|Venue:||Oakland Marriott City Center|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.