Explore Exponential Growth Prospects for Renewable Energy in the Southeast!
The renewable energy market is poised to explode in the Southeast! The falling price of PV panels combined with solar resources roughly the equal of the Southwest is driving surging interest by utilities, C&I and military customers in solar project development and acquisition. Likewise, interregional transmission projects are moving forward to enable delivery of cheap wind to munis, coops and other buyers in the Southeast.
Droves of developers are looking to satisfy pent up demand for cheap clean energy. However, the general lack of state RPS mandates combined with regulatory constraints means that developers and suppliers must work closely with utilities, customers and financiers to put together economically viable, innovatively structured and ultimately long-term profitable projects.
Southeast Renewable Energy is the networking event where the entire southeast renewable energy community gathers to get the latest insights into the market and to meet key players. It is your best chance to:
- Learn about the key trends impacting renewable energy project development, finance and investment in the Southeast
- Engage in networking and deal-making with the decision-makers driving the industry forward
- PLUS! Attend the pre-summit briefing, Southeast Renewable Energy Policy, Procurement, Program and Incentive Frameworks, November 2, 2016, to assess the markets in NC, VA, GA, FL, SC and AL!
- Don M. Bailey, Commissioner, NORTH CAROLINA UTILITIES COMMISSION
- Jamie Barber, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Manager, GEORGIA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Susan Call, Renewable Energy Program Manager, NAVY FACILITY ENGINEERING COMMAND
- Eric Cohen, Commercial Relationship Manager, FIFTH THIRD BANK
- Anthony J. Conklin, Investment Acquisition Specialist, Renewable Energy, ENTROPY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC
- James Eck, Vice President- Business Development and Merchant Operations, DOMINION RESOURCES
- Ervan Hancock, Director of Renewable Energy, GEORGIA POWER
- Buck Martinez, Senior Director of Project Development, FPL
- Matthew McGovern, President, CYPRESS CREEK
- Ani Rouskova, Managing Partner, EOS CAPITAL ADVISORS
- Michael Terrell, Principal, Energy and Global Infrastructure, GOOGLE
- Danny Van Clief, President, CORONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1659SOCIAL10
- - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER - -