New York , NY 10036 Location map
The Westin New York at Times Square
Infocast's Solar Securitization
Solar Securitization Insiders Brief Investors and the Solar Industry on the Evolving Market in Solar Asset-Baked Securities
- Learn about the product characteristics of a solar asset-backed security
- Get an overview of the solar industry and its players and assess potential risks to a securitization
- Hear from prospective issuers what they are doing to build a platform that will deliver a multi-billion dollar flow of consistent product
Solar Industry Players:
- Find out who can access the securitization market – and what are the requirements to do so
- Learn about how early securitizations have worked and the keys to getting deals done
- Hear investors’ perspectives on investing in this new asset class
The dramatic growth of the solar industry and its estimated need of over $70 billion in capital by 2020 combined with the ongoing search by investors for high yields and stable returns are driving an increasing interest in solar-backed securities. Solar City pioneered the first solar asset-backed security in November 2013. Now investors and the solar industry are asking what is next for this new asset class. What will it take for the solar industry to deliver a multi-billion dollar flow of consistent securitized product with a good story behind it? How big will investors’ appetite for this product be?
Solar Securitization 2014 has assembled the most knowledgeable group of insiders to answer these questions and educate investors and the solar industry on the evolving market in solar asset-backed securities. The program will provide investors with insight into the solar industry and its players, an assessment of solar securitization risks and an examination of the product characteristics of a solar asset-backed security. It will provide the solar industry with a down-to-earth look at the requirements to bring a securitization product to market, an update on the work by rating agencies and the views of investors on this new asset class.
Join us as the most up-to-date developments in solar securitization are discussed, opportunities are identified and valuable relationships are established to make this rapidly evolving asset class a reality. It is a great opportunity for investors to become knowledgeable about this new asset class and lock into the additional yield it offers. It is also a great chance for solar developers to learn what it will take to fully access this new source of capital.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1419SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Solar Securitization. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +