San Diego , CA 92128 Location map
Rancho Bernardo Inn
Infocast's Solar O&M
Solar Asset Owners, Investors, Lenders and the O&M Community Gather to Maximize the Financial Returns on the Industry's Growing Asset Base
Asset Owners and Financial Community's Perspectives
- Chad Sachs, Chief Executive Officer, RADIAN GENERATION
- Jimmy Bergeron, Director of Plant Operations and Maintenance, SOLARCITY
- Jack Hachmann, Manager - Commercial Assets, WASHINGTON GAS ENERGY SYSTEMS
- Michael Slom, Vice President of Renewable Energy, PARDEE RESOURCES COMPANY
- Diana Drysdale, President, PSEG SOLAR SOURCE LLC
- Max Whitacre, Assistant Vice President, NATIONAL COOPERATIVE BANK (NCB)
- Andrew Griffiths, Senior Director, Asset Management, RECURRENT ENERGY
- Martin Hermann, Chief Executive Officer, 8MINUTENERGY RENEWABLES
- David Velasco, Vice President, Construction & Operations, NAUTILUS SOLAR ENERGY, LLC
- The latest on O&M strategies, budgets, contracts and practices
- The future of monitoring, data analytics and reporting
- The balancing of short-term system and installation costs with long-term O&M costs
- The newest approaches to forecasting and working with power control requirements
- The latest insights: Industry best practices and standards
Over the past decade, the solar industry has been busy signing PPAs and getting projects installed and commissioned. Its success has led to a rapidly growing base of long-lived solar assets. Asset owners and the financial community are now focusing on the risks and performance of these assets. As the industry gains experience with these assets, it is turning its attention to developing asset management and O&M best practices that will support the industry going forward. Getting things right means better financial results and a better industry.
Solar asset owners, investors, lenders and the O&M community will gather at Solar O&M 2014 to explore the latest developments in the ongoing effort to organize the industry to meet the challenges of operating and maintaining its expanding asset base. From the strategic factors shaping the O&M landscape to best practices on the ground, the event will provide the information and insight needed to better manage the industry’s assets and maximize its investments.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1491SOCIAL10
Go to Conference Website, click here
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Solar O&M? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +