Carlsbad , CA 92008 Location map
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
Infocast's Solar O&M 2015: Maximizing Fleet Performance
SOLAR ASSET OWNERS, INVESTORS, LENDERS AND THE O&M COMMUNITY GATHER TO EXPLORE STRATEGIES FOR MAXIMIZING THE FINANCIAL AND SYSTEM PERFORMANCE OF THE EXPANDING SOLAR ASSET BASE
Featured Solar Asset Owners and Investors:
- Dexter Borbe, Vice President, Operations, NRG HOME SOLAR
- Larry Freeman, Business Development Manager, Asset Administration, EDF RENEWABLE SERVICES
- Katherine Janik, Senior Director, Asset Management, SOL SYSTEMS
- Mike Moone, Director, Energy Assurance, SUNPOWER CORP
- Chad Sachs, Chief Executive Officer, RADIAN GENERATION
- Greg Sellers, Vice President, Field Operations, CLEAN POWER FINANCE
- David Kenny, Director Fleet, Operations, SUNRUN
- Hugh Kuhn, Director of Operations & Technology, MIC RENEWABLE ENERGY HOLDINGS, LLC
- Troy Lauterbach, Senior Director of Business Development, O&M, FIRST SOLAR, INC.
- Laura Stern, President, NAUTILUS SOLAR
- Yoseff Tucker, Manager, Systems Diagnostics, SOLARCITY
- Jeff Wehner, Vice President of Renewable Operations, DUKE ENERGY RENEWABLES
Driven by the investment tax credit (ITC) and ‘third-party ownership’ financing models, investors and developers are moving aggressively to expand their portfolios of utility-scale and distributed solar projects. As the installed base of long-lived solar assets continues to grow and distributed installations becoming a larger piece of the base, operation and maintenance (O&M) has become even more important in maximizing system performance and long-term asset profitability. Investors, banks and asset owners are increasingly focused on the risks and performance of assets, and requiring detailed O&M data in order to assess project risks, profitability and valuation.
Solar asset owners, investors, lenders and the O&M community will gather at Solar O&M 2015: Maximizing Fleet Performance to explore the latest efforts and developments to meet the challenges of operating and maintaining its expanding asset base. From the strategic factors shaping the O&M landscape to the latest technologies and O&M best practices that will improve energy output and financial performance, the event will provide the information and insight needed to better manage the industry’s assets and maximize its investments.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1534SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Solar O&M 2015: Maximizing Fleet Performance? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +