Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The “Go-to” Event for Solar Development & Finance in Mexico
Solar project developers, IPPs, investors, lenders, equipment suppliers, EPCs and other key industry players will gather in Mexico City at what is quickly becoming the premier solar event in Mexico. 2016 is a breakthrough year for solar in Mexico and Solar Mexico 2016 will tap into all the latest developments taking place in the market. Solar Mexico is the perfect place to stay in tune with the movements in the market and to network with the market players who are moving Mexico’s solar industry forward. Above all, Solar Mexico is about making Mexico’s solar industry and its players a success.
Plus, don’t miss the Pre-Summit Workshop: Energy Projects and Social License in Mexico– As social impact evaluations become a requirement to develop energy projects in Mexico, learn everything you need to plan your engagement strategy.
- Miguel Ángel Alonso Rubio, General Director/Country Manager, ACCIONA ENERGÍA MÉXICO
- Edgar Arvizu, Vice President of Business Development, SONNEDIX
- Roberto Capuano, Director, EXPERIENCE ENLIGHT
- Gregory Cardenas, Senior Director, Project & Structured Finance- Latin America, CANADIAN SOLAR
- Santiago Desentis, Sales Director, Project Development, SOLARCITY
- Stefan Diaz Ellinghaus, Director, NORD/LB NORDDEUTSCHE LANDESBANK GIROZENTRALE
- Ty Daul, Senior Vice President, Americas Power Plants, SUNPOWER
- Carlos Isorna, Vice President, MACQUARIE ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDS LATAM
- Natalie Jackson, Vice President, SUNPOWER
- Mario Pani, Regional Manager for Latin America, BAYWA R.E.
- Robert Powell, CEO, ENVOLTA
- Partho Sanyal, Managing Director, Latin America, BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
- Pedro Sanz, Director for Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America, CANADIAN SOLAR, INC
- Jorge Vargas, EVP, Head of Americas, AMP SOLAR GROUP
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1636SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Solar Mexico. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/04/2016 - 10/06/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/04/2016 - 10/06/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/04/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695|
|Venue:||Krystal Grand Reforma Uno- Mexico City|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.