The Go to Event for Solar Development & Finance in Mexico
Featuring The Leading Players:
- Luis A. Arizaga, Head of Acquisitions, MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE AND REAL ASSETS MEXICO, SA DE CV
- Edgar Arvizu, Vice President of Latin America, SPOWER
- Benjamin Cook, Structured Finance Vice President, SOLARCITY
- Pedro Ello, Country Manager, FIRST SOLAR MEXICO
- Peter Eschenbach, General Manager Mexico, SUNEDISON
- Glen Hodges, Vice President of Business Development, PATTERN ENERGY GROUP LP
- Isreal Hurtado, Executive Director, ASOLMEX
- Natalie Jackson, Managing Director, SUNPOWER
- Alejo Lopez, Country Manager, Mexico, HANWHA Q CELLS USA
- Héctor Olea, President and Chief Executive Officer, GAUSS ENERGÍA
- Santiago Morales, Partner, BECQUEREL CAPITAL LLP
- Alessandro Vitale, Head of Structured Finance, INTESA SANPAOLO NY BRANCH
- AND MORE...
Mexico is emerging as a major solar market. Its solar resources rank among the world’s best and SENER says Mexico should have 6 GW of solar installed by 2020. Yet, while the opportunity is striking, the country’s solar industry is in its nascency and experiencing growing pains. The country’s energy reforms are also creating uncertainty. How will the market and the industry evolve? Where are the opportunities? How do you execute in the market? What will it take to be a successful industry player?
Solar Mexico 2015 will bring together solar project developers, IPPs, investors, lenders, equipment suppliers, EPCs and other key industry players to meet, to develop relationships and to discuss how to overcome the challenges of growing Mexico’s solar market.
They will discuss:
- The regulatory environment and its impact on solar development
- The landscape for future project opportunities
- The project economics required to compete in the market
- The business strategies and models appropriate to Mexico’s unique market environment
- The potential pitfalls inherent in the market and how to address them
- The keys to successful project development—how to execute in the market
- The financing landscape, project finance ability and the M&A market
- The path to closing and getting deals done
The event will also provide a powerful setting to get to know the market players and the industry. It is your chance to exchange market intelligence and meet the people who are moving Mexico’s solar industry forward.
Solar Mexico 2015 is set to become the go-to meeting for Mexico solar.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1583SOCIAL10
- - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER - -