Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Maximize Your Portfolio Performance, Financial Returns, and Valuations in the New Solar Era
The total market for megawatt-scale O&M and asset management is expected to surpass 390 GW by 2020. As the installed base of long-lived solar assets continues to grow, O&M has become even more important in maximizing system performance and long-term profitability. Investors, banks and asset owners are increasingly focused on the risks and performance of assets, and requiring detailed O&M data in order to assess project risks, profitability and valuation.
Investors and O&M providers alike are turning their attention to finding best strategies for ongoing management of PV installations, both financially (asset management) and technically (operations & maintenance). Only those with an in-depth understanding of business and technical challenges facing O&M and asset management industry will be able to effectively position themselves in this rapidly growing market.
Attend Infocast’s Solar Asset Optimization to explore strategies to optimize the performance, financial returns, and valuation of renewable energy assets portfolios. From new ownership strategies to due diligence of a project for acquisition, ownership and operation; and risk mitigation, this event is the perfect opportunity to learn best practices and apply lessons learned to ensuring and enhancing the returns of portfolio of solar assets. Also, explore the latest efforts and developments to meet the challenges of operating and maintaining its expanding asset base.
PLUS Infocast’s Solar Asset Optimization Technology Workshop will lay out the technological and operational models needed to help asset owners reduce costs, increase energy output and ultimately increase financial performance. Through communication with operations and maintenance professionals, asset managers and owners can learn ways to maximize their investment through better management of assets.
- Samuel Adeyemo, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, AURORA SOLAR
- Edward Bossange, Vice President, MORGAN STANLEY
- Tim Derrick, General Manager, North America Utility, SUNEDISON
- Larry Freeman, Business Development Manager-Asset Administration, EDF RENEWABLES SERVICES
- David Grazda, Director of Asset Management, SEMPRA US GAS & POWER
- Jack Hachmann, Manager- Commercial Assets, WGL ENERGY SYSTEMS
- Shawn Kerrigan, Chief Technology Officer, LOCUS ENERGY
- Rob Masinter, Senior Vice President, Operations, AES DISTRIBUTED ENERGY
- Coy Ross, Senior Manager, Renewable Energy M&A, GOOGLE
- Chad Sachs, Chief Executive Officer, RADIAN GENERATION
- Sanjay Shrestha, Energy System Performance Analyst, SOLV
- Greg Smith, Senior Technical Trainer, SONNEN, INC.
- Kate Trono, Vice President of Products, SUNLINK
- Ryan Wartena, President, Co-Founder, Director of Product, GROWING ENERGY LABS, INC.
- Kent R. Williams, Vice President, Asset Management, VIVINT SOLAR
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1654SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Solar Asset Optimization.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/27/2016 - 09/29/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/27/2016 - 09/29/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||09/27/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1,595|
|Venue:||Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.