Houston , TX 77027 Location map
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
Infocast's Small-Midscale LNG Investment & Development Summit
Meet Key Players to Assess Opportunities for Developing LNG Infrastructure and New Markets
- EPC/Design Build/Engineering Firms: Seek opportunities to build liquefaction plants and supporting infrastructure
- Energy Companies and Gas Marketers: Look for new markets for abundant dry gas and connect to end users
- Finance Community: Source investment opportunities in the energy sector and connect with plant developers and EPCs
- Tech Companies and Equipment Providers: Access movers and shakers in the LNG world for potential business opportunities
- The Entire LNG Supply Chain: Assess plant development, financing, infrastructure build-out and capacity, and ways to match potential users to potential suppliers
- Kevin Frantz, Engineering Manager, LNG, Carib Energy, CROWLEY
- Randy Hull, Vice President, Business Development, PROMETHEUSENERGY
- Jay T. Norcross, Senior Vice President, LNG Technology, KIEWIT ENERGY GROUP, INC
- James Reddinger, CFO & COO, STABILIS ENERGY
- David Schultz, Senior Vice President, LNG AMERICA
- David Waller, President & Founder, WALLER MARINE
The U.S. is awash in cheap natural gas even as a growing global economy exhibits increasing demand for it. Growth markets closer to home, namely the Caribbean and Mexico, have price differentials where small-midscale LNG creates lucrative opportunities with less risk and smaller investment. And in the U.S., LNG is increasingly being developed for fuel, power plants, and large industrial end users to take advantage of low prices.
But LNG remains a challenge to fully capitalize on in the U.S. There are gaps in the LNG supply chain in North America and the Caribbean. Necessary infrastructure for getting LNG from point A to point B is lacking. Confusing overlap exists between regulatory agencies, and there’s uncertainty as to their scope for regulating LNG, especially for export. Building small and midscale facilities still requires significant investment and long-term contracts. It’s a long game with a lot of moving parts – but attractive markets and prices mean that development is moving forward – and savvy first-movers have much to gain by moving aggressively forward now.
In order to fully capitalize, attend Infocast’s Small-Midscale LNG Investment & Development Summit, taking place June 9-11, 2015, in Houston, TX. This conference is your best opportunity to assess the myriad of opportunities for connecting plentiful U.S. supplies to lucrative regional end markets. Buyers will meet suppliers and end users; technology and plant developers will meet the investment community; and everyone along the LNG supply chain will have the opportunity to assess plant development, financing, terminal infrastructure build-out and capacity, and ways to match potential users to potential suppliers.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1550SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Small-Midscale LNG Investment & Development Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +