Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Find the Most Cost-Effective, Compliant Solutions as the New Requirements Come Online
- Assess the latest updates from the U.S. Coast Guard, EPA, and Representing: IMO on compliance and enforcement for both old and new ships
- Explore technology, ship retrofit and fuel alternatives – scrubbers, diesel, LNG – to cut SOx and NOx emissions cost-effectively
- Strategize how ship owners, operators, ports and suppliers can best comply with exhaust gas emission rule requirements, testing, and monitoring
- Captain Robert Bailey, Chief of Operating and Environmental Standards, U.S. COAST GUARD HEADQUARTERS
- Phillip Brooks, Division Director, Air Enforcement Division, EPA
- Ross Kanzleiter, Director, Energy Conservation and Strategic Initiatives, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
- Niels Bjorn L. Mortensen, Director, Regulatory Affairs, MAERSK MARITIME TECHNOLOGY
- Lisa M. Swanson, Director, Environmental Affairs, MATSON NAVIGATION COMPANY
- Bryan Wood-Thomas, Vice President, WORLD SHIPPING COUNCIL
For answers, attend Infocast’s Ship Air Emissions Management Summit, October 28-30 in Long Beach, California aboard the Queen Mary, one of the most unique conference venues in America. This timely event gathers all of the stakeholders – ship owners & operators, shipbuilders, the regulators, port authorities, shipping associations, equipment suppliers and others – to exchange information and strategize cost-effective, practical solutions for compliance, now and going forward. Join us for the most in-depth discussion available of still-evolving requirements, to ensure you can meet all relevant ship air emissions requirements and corporate targets cost-effectively. We look forward to meeting you on the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
Use this Code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1480SOCIAL10
Go to Conference website, click here
If the Infocast's Ship Air-Emissions Management is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/30/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/30/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||10/28/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Transportation|
|Venue:||The Queen Mary|
|Venue Phone:||(562) 499-1771|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.