Houston , TX 77002 Location map
Hyatt Regency Houston
Fully Updated for 2014, Infocast’s Sold Out Summit Returns to Help the Industry Capitalize on the Paradigm Shift in Crude-by-rail!
- Upstream Operators: Capitalize on the new build out of rail infrastructure to maximize net backs and reach optimal end markets
- Rail Providers & Railcar Manufacturers: Get the latest on current and future demand for crude-by-rail transportation
- Midstream Providers: Build relationships to increase your share of takeaway capacity
- Downstream Players: Understand the advantages and opportunities in investing in crude-by-rail infrastructure
- MLPs and Financiers: Identify investment opportunities in new infrastructure build out
Rail-based crude oil shipments provide flexibility by giving producers and refiners the option of short-term rail contracts versus long-term pipeline commitments. As a result, approximately 70% of crude oil is now moved by rail. MLPs have taken advantage of the existing opportunities and have made significant investments in developing supporting infrastructure, including the build out of rail terminals, transloading facilities and rail cars.
However, developing a successful crude by rail strategy is complex. Only those with answers to these key questions will be winners: What are the current constrained links in the crude-by-rail value chain? What infrastructure needs to be built-out? How does pipeline and rail intersect most profitably? How are rail operators planning to meet the demands of producers and refiners? How can rail stay competitive? What is the longevity of crude-by-rail?
Infocast’s successful ShaleRail Summit series returns June 25-26, 2014 to Houston. E&Ps, midstream companies, railroads, railcar manufacturers terminals, refineries, and the investment community will come together to strategize, assess opportunities and develop a comprehensive crude-by-rail approach to maximize profitability while keeping costs down. As crudeby- rail expands and plays a more prominent role in the transport of crude, stakeholders along the crude oil value chain – from wellhead to refinery – must understand what needs to be done to truly take advantage of the opportunities that exist within this “pipeline on wheels” phenomenon.
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1447SOCIAL10
Conference Website, click here
If the Infocast's ShaleRail is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +