La Jolla , CA 92037 Location map
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
Infocast's Safer Consumer Products Briefing 2016
Hear How Leaders Across Supply Chains & Sectors are Using Bio-Based Chemicals to Innovate Ahead of the Rapidly Evolving Regulatory Curve
Just a Sampling of the Regulators, Brands, Chemical Companies, OEMs, Retailers and Toxicologists Speaking
- Jim Jones, U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
- Meredith Williams, DEPT OF TOXIC SUBSTANCES CONTROL (DTSC)
- Nicole Acevedo, BEAUTYCOUNTER/COUNTER BRANDS LLC
- Mike Caringello, S.C. JOHNSON & SON
- Clement Choy, SEVENTH GENERATION
- Pete He, HENKEL CONSUMER GOODS, INC.
- Chin Kuay, OFFICE DEPOT
- Brendan Owens, U.S. GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL
- Mark Holt, EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY
- Pamela Spencer, THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
The Safer Consumer Products Briefing will bring representatives from California DTSC and other governmental policy makers together with nationally recognized consumer brands, manufacturers, OEMs, retailers and green chemistry experts to provide the latest information on California’s Green Chemistry regulations and the rapidly evolving state & federal chemicals legislation landscape.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1608SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Safer Consumer Products Briefing 2016. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +