Carlsbad , CA 92008 Location map
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
Infocast's Renewable Energy Asset Management 2015
THE ONLY EVENT TO FOCUS ON STRATEGIES FOR OPTIMIZING THE FINANCIAL RETURNS, VALUATIONS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE GROWING RENEWABLE ENERGY ASSET BASE IN NORTH AMERICA
Featured Asset Owners and Investors:
- Ty Bowman, Vice President, PRUDENTIAL CAPITAL GROUP
- William Cannon, Vice President, SUMITOMO CORP OF AMERICAS
- David Fernandez, Vice President of Asset & Risk Management, TERRAFORM POWER
- Andrew Kim, Vice President, GOLDMAN SACHS
- Lisa Ryder, Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Utilities & Power, KEYBANC CAPITAL MARKETS
- Mark Williams, Managing Director, PNC BANK
Featured Asset Owners/Operators Perspective:
- David Grazda, Director of Asset Management, SEMPRA U.S. GAS & POWER
- John Majewski, Director, Asset Management, INVENERGY LLC
- Martin Parizek, Vice President of Asset Management, COMPETITIVE POWER VENTURES, INC.
- Daniel Summa, Director, Generation, EDF RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Fiona Taylor, Vice President, Asset Management, SOLARCITY
- Kent Williams, Vice President, Asset management, VIVINT SOLAR
Investors and yield-oriented vehicles are building their portfolio of renewable energy assets, attracted by the investment yields offered by renewables such as wind, solar, geothermal and biomass. This has led to increased competition for operating assets. Moreover, this new class of investors and buyers view renewable power plants as blue-chip stocks in their overall renewable energy asset portfolio with expected levelized returns and are not interested in the day-to-day plant management and operation; nor do they generally have the infrastructure or expertise needed to actively manage different renewable energy assets in their portfolio to achieve the best financial results. As a result, the asset management function and industry have grown in response.
Many renewable power plants regardless of technology share similar, if not the same, financial structures and agreements including offtake and power purchase agreements (PPAs), tax equity and credit agreements, lease payments, regulatory compliance and more. As investors increasingly take a portfolio approach to their renewable energy asset investments, asset managers (in house or thirdparty) are finding an opportunity to apply expertise from one renewable energy asset to another, and similarly applying a portfolio approach to the management of renewable energy assets.
Investors, banks, renewable energy asset owners, renewable energy project developers, third party asset management service providers, EPCs, O&M service providers, equipment manufacturers and other key industry players will gather at Renewable Energy Asset Management 2015, to explore strategies to optimize the performance, financial returns, and valuation of renewable energy assets portfolios. From new ownership strategies to due diligencing the project for acquisition, ownership and operation, and risk mitigation, this event is the perfect opportunity to learn best practices and apply lessons learned to ensuring and enhancing the returns of portfolio of renewable energy assets.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1575SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Renewable Energy Asset Management 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +