Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
THE #1 BUSINESS MEETING FOR THE ENTIRE PROPPANTS VALUE CHAIN!
- PROPPANT SUPPLIERS & MANUFACTURERS: Network with buyers and establish partnerships across the supply chain to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- E&P AND OILFIELD SERVICE COMPANIES: Meet suppliers who can provide the highest quality product at the lowest cost to maximize well performance
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS PROVIDERS: Get an overview of current market trends and understand needs of the supply chain in getting proppants from the mine to wellhead
- FINANCIERS/INVESTORS: Get the latest on investment opportunities in this dynamic industry
- SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT PROVIDERS: Understand the unmet needs of players throughout the entire supply chain and establish valuable partnerships
Tremendous pressure is being placed on proppant suppliers to produce high quality products at the lowest cost. Not only have E&Ps moved to a “factory model” of extraction in order to maximize recovery in the shortest time at the lowest cost, but the current market for proppants has temporarily evolved from supply shortage to oversupply. The resulting effects are re-shaping the proppants industry.
To succeed in today’s market; stakeholders throughout the supply chain must have winning strategies in place to deal with the price pressures so they can continue to meet customer demands for high quality products at the right price.
Following the massive success of our 2013 Proppants Summit, Infocast brings together a group of nationally renowned speakers at the Rationalizing Proppants 2014 Summit, to thoroughly discuss topics critical to success in today’s market, including: What can proppant suppliers do to ensure they are bringing the right proppants to market and meeting the demands of their oilfield customers? How can oilfield service providers, proppant suppliers and transportation providers work better together to help reduce overall costs? What are strategies for maximizing lead times to enable cost-effective transportation of frac sand? What criterion are oilfield service customers looking for in a quality proppant supplier?
This leading business forum is THE place where proppant suppliers, E&P companies, oilfield service providers, transportation and logistics providers, investors, and consultants gather to network, build and reinforce relationships, and define future opportunities to increase your market share in this increasingly competitive market. Don’t miss your opportunity to get first-hand information on where the market is going in 2014 in America’s energy heartland this March!
Use this code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1428SOCIAL10
For More Information, Click here
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Rationalizing Proppants 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/11/2014 - 03/13/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/11/2014 - 03/13/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Other / Miscellaneous, Utilities|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Houston|
|Venue Phone:||(713) 654-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for infomation.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.