New Orleans , LA 70130 Location map
Harrah's New Orleans Hotel
Infocast's Projects & Money 2017
Join leading project developers and capital providers as they gather in New Orleans to set the deal-making agenda for 2017!
Once again, this January, leading project developers and the financial community will gather in New Orleans to kick off their year at Projects & Money. This dynamic event has developed a growing, dedicated following by creating a powerful venue for the project finance community to connect, share information about upcoming project opportunities and hear the best available outlook on the financing landscape and deal making opportunities.
Projects & Money is truly the “one stop meeting central for project professionals”…what one attendee calls “a definite annual calendar event.”
Projects & Money is the place where you can get the latest information about the business development outlook and what financial alternatives you can turn to in the market. It is your chance to stay ahead of the market and find out what doors are open and available for business.
Networking also plays a key role at Projects & Money. The hallways are always filled with key players from the project community sharing their plans for the upcoming year and discussing new opportunities that will lead to successful deals.
Projects & Money is the ideal way to launch your 2017 calendar year!
Featuring Speakers from the Industry's Top Organizations :
- Anne E. Banks, Chief Operating Officer, SUMMIT POWER
- Jeffrey Butt, Business Development Director, DUKE ENERGY RENEWABLES
- Tom Carbone, President, TRI GLOBAL ENERGY
- Ralph Cho, Co-Head of Power & Infrastructure Finance - North America, INVESTEC SECURITIES (US) LLC
- Glen Davis, President and Chief Executive Officer, RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS
- Sara Graziano, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy, TEXAS COMPETITIVE ELECTRICITY HOLDINGS
- David Hochschild, Commissioner, CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION
- Lawrence J. Makovich, Vice President and Senior Advisor, IHS ENERGY
- Kellie Metcalf, Senior Director Power Marketing and Origination, PATTERN ENERGY
- Kenneth Parkhill, Director of Commercial Analytics, INVENERGY LLC
- Jason Pillai, Chief Commercial Officer, QUANTUM UTILITY GENERATION
- Andrew Schroeder, Partner, Private Equity, ARES MANAGEMENT LLC/EIF GROUP
- Meghan Schultz, Senior Vice President, Structured Finance, INVENERGY LLC
- Brian Vaasjo, President & Chief Executive Officer, CAPITAL POWER CORPORATION
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1707SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Projects & Money 2017. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +