Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join Leading Project Developers and Capital Providers as they Gather in New Orleans to Set the Deal-Making Agenda for 2016!
Featuring Representatives from the Industry's Top Organizations
- Doug Egan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, COMPETITIVE POWER VENTURES
- Emerson G. Farrell, Chief Executive Officer & President, FGE POWER
- Esben Pedersen, Chief Investment Officer, PATTERN ENERGY GROUP LP
- Grant H. Davis, Managing Director, TENASKA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Jeffrey Butt, Business Development Director, DUKE ENERGY RENEWABLES
- Joseph Esteves, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, LS POWER GROUP
- Joseph Kerecman, Director, Government & Regulatory Affairs, CALPINE CORPORATION
- Martin Hermann, Chief Executive Officer, 8MINUTENERGY RENEWABLES
- Matt Langley, Director of Business Development, INFINITY WIND POWER
- Nick Addivinola, Corporate Development and M&A, SUNEDISON/TERRAFORM POWER
- Ross Warner, Senior Vice President, MACQUARIE INVESTMENTS US INC
- Sara Graziano, Vice President, ENERGY CAPITAL PARTNERS
Once again, this January, leading project developers and the financial community will gather in New Orleans to kick off their year at Projects & Money. This dynamic event has developed a growing, dedicated following by creating a powerful venue for the project finance community to connect, share information about upcoming project opportunities and hear the best available outlook on the financing landscape and deal making opportunities. Projects & Money is truly the “one stop meeting central for project professionals”…what one attendee calls “a definite annual calendar event.”
Projects and Money is the place where you can get the latest information about what financial alternatives you can turn to in the market and determine how to get financing for your project. It is your chance to stay ahead of the market and find out what doors are open and available for business.
Networking also plays a key role at Projects & Money. The hallways are always filled with key players from the project community sharing their plans for the upcoming year and discussing new opportunities that will lead to successful deals.
Projects & Money is the ideal way to launch your 2016 calendar year!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1601SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Projects & Money 2016 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/19/2016 - 01/21/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/19/2016 - 01/21/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||01/19/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1995.00|
|Audience:||Project Developers and Capital Providers|
|Venue:||Harrah's New Orleans Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.