Philadelphia , PA 19103 Location map
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Infocast's PJM Market Summit
Regulatory Changes Are Driving Market Dynamics and Investment-Identify Your Best Opportunities to Profit!
Hear from Policy-makers, Regulators, Utility, IPP and Demand Response Executives about how the coming changes will impact the largest energy market in the US:
- How extreme weather events are driving PJM Market rule changes
- How changes to capacity and energy markets, uplift payment processes and obligations will affect new generation builds and asset acquisitions
- Status and outlook for new pipeline projects to ease constraints and increase access to Marcellus gas
- Prospects for new builds as coal plants retire
- Impacts on PJM Demand Response procurement after court-ordered vacating of FERC rules
- Craig Glazer, Vice President-Federal Government Policy, PJM INTERCONNECTION
- Adam Keech, Director, Market Operations, PJM INTERCONNECTION
Infocast’s PJM Market Summit 2014 will examine how the extreme weather from the polar vortex impacted gas and power markets, and how the lessons learned are driving changes to market rules and regional policies. It will bring policy-makers together with utility, IPP, gas supply and DR executives to explore the opportunities to solve reliability and power market problems. They will assess how changing gas flows and supplies from the Marcellus will impact the economics of new gas builds, as well as how the impacts of centralized capacity market changes will affect project economics and market operations. These key stakeholders will examine how DR might be better rewarded and utilized in the PJM, and whether additional transmission assets and intermarket trading will provide relief. Finally, financiers will provide their perspectives on investments in projects in the PJM market.
Don't Miss the Executive Forum on Monday, October 27, 2014:
GENERATION IN PJM-IDENTIFYING OPPORTUNITIES IN A NEW OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
Use this Code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1493SOCIAL10
Go to Conference website, click here
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's PJM Market Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +