Philadelphia , PA 19131 Location map
Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
Infocast's PJM Market Summit 2016
PJM is Seeing Big Changes in Generation Mix and Market Rules — How Can You Benefit?
Infocast’s PJM Market Summit 2016 will examine the regional policies and market factors that are driving changes to project economics, as well as capacity and energy needs. It will bring policy-makers together with utility, IPP, gas supply, and DR executives to explore the opportunities to solve reliability and power market problems.
The key stakeholders will assess the impacts of centralized capacity market changes and how they will affect project economics and market operations. Additionally, join as they discuss plant closures in more detail, the opportunities for renewable energy and storage projects, the expansion of Demand Response procurements and new transmission investment in the PJM market.
Don’t miss the PJM Market Summit Executive Forum which will focus on the latest market reform updates and how the reforms will impact profitability.
Featured Speakers :
- Frank Koza, Executive Director, Infrastructure Planning, PJM INTERCONNECTION
- Kiran Kumaraswamy, Market Development Director, AES ENERGY STORAGE
- Darren Hammell, President and CEO, PRINCETON POWER SYSTEMS
- Justin Campbell, Vice President, EDISON TRANSMISSION LLC
- Jacob Susman, VP, Head of Origination, EDF RENEWABLE ENERGY
- James Guidera, Managing Director & Group Head, CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB
- Tom Wrenbeck, Director, U.S. Regulated Grid Development, ITC HOLDINGS CORP
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1637SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's PJM Market Summit 2016.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +