Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Meet, Connect, and Strategize to Get your Piece of the Permian Triple-Play Bonanza!
- E&Ps & OFS: Assess new basin opportunities to maximize ROI, gauge upcoming rail, pipeline, and additional infrastructure build-out to support production
- Midstream Companies: Network and determine new developments to connect upstream and downstream
- Transportation Providers: Develop new logistics strategies to keep pace with the boom and connect with new entrants
- Refiners: Evaluate new product streams to match processing capabilities and capacity
- Finance Community: Identify new infrastructure investment opportunities
- Natural Gas Power Generators: Determine new sources of gas availability
- Local Development and Government: Learn the latest market developments affecting community planning
- Cameron Dunn, Senior Associate, NGP ENERGY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Dean Prather, Production Enhancement Operations Manager, HALLIBURTON
- Pat McGannon, Vice President of Business Development, RANGELAND ENERGY
- Mike Henson, Manager, Infrastructure Development, CHEVRON
- John Durand, Commercial Executive, PIONEER WATER MANAGEMENT LLC
- John Fainter, President and CEO, ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COMPANIES OF TEXAS
The Permian Basin is booming, thanks to technological advances that have led to new gushes of crude – and a lack of dry holes for drillers. Stacked formations awash with oil, gas and NGLs – a commodity triple-play – are a bonanza for E&Ps working to develop the basin. The most significant factor driving the current boom is the enormous increase in horizontal drilling, which has only very recently caught up to traditional vertical drilling in terms of rigs and wells.
But Permian producers recently have been forced to sell their oil for around $20 under the US benchmark price – because takeaway capacity is so constricted. The Permian shale boom has also created water and frac sand shortages – in a region already suffering a drought – and requires road upgrades to move supplies to the wellhead. And, new and emerging markets must be assessed, lined up and connected to the Permian in order to ensure production levels can be sustained.
No single market player can unilaterally overcome the many challenges associated with getting crude and NGLs in this region out to market – those challenges must be addressed by all the stakeholders. As E&P’s work to develop more of the basin and optimize production, they are working with OFS providers, pipeline developers, rail and trucking companies, midstream companies and the financial community to build the infrastructure support that is needed to deal to drill cost-effectively and connect wellheads to end markets – at the most optimum prices.
The Permian Development, Infrastructure & Takeaway Summit, March 25-26, 2015, will provide a forum to assess the opportunities and meet with key industry players, bringing together all the stakeholders along the Permian oil and gas value chain. Attend to get up-to-the-minute information and establish key relationships so you can maximize your ROI in this exciting play.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1533SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Permian Development, Infrastructure, and Takeaway Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/24/2015 - 03/26/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/24/2015 - 03/26/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||03/24/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1895.00|
|Audience:||The Permian Development, Infrastructure & Takeaway Summit, March 25-26, 2015, will provide a forum to assess the opportunities and meet with key industry players, bringing together all the stakeholders along the Permian oil and gas value chain.|
|Venue:||Historic Hilton Fort Worth|
|Venue Phone:||(817) 870-2100|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.