Atlanta , GA 30339 Location map
Cobb Galleria Centre
Infocast's Omnichannel Fulfillment & Logistics 2016
First Wave of Confirmed Speakers:
- Jason Acevedo, Sr. Director Ecommerce and Logistics Operations, THE LIMITED
- Uwe Bald, Vice President, International Business Development, HERMES
- Jeff Brady, Director of Transportation & Logistics, HARRY & DAVID
- Brian Bulgarelli, Divisional Vice President, SEARS HOLDING CORPORATION
- Gough Grubbs, Senior Vice President Distribution/Logistics, STATE STORES, INC
- Alex Hamrick, Director, E-Commerce Supply Chain, THE HOME DEPOT
- Andrew Heath, Chief Executive Officer, BOMBAS SOCKS
- Dan Hinkel, Director of Transformation for Finance & Inventory, DSW
- Eric M. Johnson, Senior Director Direct to Consumer Solutions, VF CORPORATION
- Steven M. Linn, Vice President of Operations, ALEX AND ANI
- Kenneth McKinney, Executive Director of Logistics, URBAN OUTFITTERS
- Ketul Patel, Senior Director, Business Solutions & Analytics, MICHAEL KORS
- Drew Stadler, Head of Happiness, BOMBAS SOCKS
- Walter Wallace, Senior Manager, E-Commerce 3PL, TORY BURCH
Designed by Retailers for Retailers
The retail industry is still in the early stages of responding to the new requirements created by the omnichannel retail revolution. It is clear that deploying the capabilities to meet the omnichannel challenge requires a lot of changes and significant investment—and that it can’t be done all at once. Many retailers are still exploring their path forward or feel that they are behind. Few, if any, think they have it all figured out. Yet, as more and more companies become engaged in shaping and implementing their omnichannel strategies, there is treasure trove of learning going on in the industry. What’s more, there is a place where you can tap into this learning.
Omnichannel Fulfillment and Logistics – the “go-to place” for retailers to gain valuable insights into the progress the industry is making in implementing the new world of omnichannel commerce
What makes Omnichannel Fullfillment and Logistics exceptional:
- The foremost setting where retailers share their stories about their omnichannel journey, real-life examples with frank discussions about the hurdles they have faced, the lessons that they have learned and the wins they achieved.
- The highly interactive format keeps attendees engaged and a part of the conversation.
- Not just a few random presentations in a big expo, but a tightly-focused event devoted exclusively to omnichannel fulfillment and logistics.
- What many retail attendees have called “one of the best conferences they have attended”.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1621SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Omnichannel Fulfillment & Logistics 2016.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +