Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join policy-makers, regulators, nuclear industry experts and local stakeholders as they chart a new path forward for nuclear waste storage!
Get the latest word on:
- Consent-based long-term storage and interim storage site proposals
- NRC Waste Confidence GEIS study, high burnup fuel demonstration program, independent site licensing and other developments
- Development of consolidated interim storage facilities
- State regulators’ and local stakeholders’ concerns regarding fuel storage and transportation
- DOE and EPA activities to reestablish Waste Confidence
Keynote Presentation By:
- William C. Ostendorff, Commissioner, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
In This Event You Will Also:
- Learn about the technical, financial and political hurdles that must be surmounted to reestablish Waste Confidence
- Get an up-to-the-minute overview of NRC, EPA and DOE initiatives and studies
- Gain invaluable insights into the paths forward for facilities for high-level waste management, and potential changes to their funding
To Avail 10% DISCOUNT, Use This Code: 1375SOCIAL10
For More Information, click here to go to conference website
If the Infocast's Nuclear Waste Confidence and Storage Management Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/09/2013 - 10/11/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/09/2013 - 10/11/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact Nikki Erinakis for the audience description and the estimated attendance.|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Baltimore|
|Venue Phone:||(410) 528-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.