Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Take your Compliance to the Next Level —and Stay Competitive— in an Increasingly International Nuclear Industry!
Get Guidance from the Nation’s Leading Regulators and Nuclear Industry Experts on:
- What is in the new export control rules and how they affect compliance programs
- How to incorporate both the explicit rules and implicit guidance from the newly revised 10 CFR Part 810 regulations in compliance programs
- How to make the right judgments regarding the jurisdictions that should handle which technologies under new export control rules
- How to reduce the risk of unauthorized “deemed exports”
- Staying compliant under the new Department of Commerce regulations regarding “dual use” technologies without hurting your competitiveness
Nuclear Export Controls 2014 will bring leading regulators together with experienced nuclear export control compliance managers to provide the knowledge you need to implement an effective compliance control system without overly restraining legitimate trade. They will provide an overview of the complex web of Department of Energy, Department of State, Department of Commerce/BIS and NRC regulations, controls and compliance protocols over the export of nuclear technology and services, and provide guidance on how to best incorporate this into an effective and efficient compliance program. General Counsel, compliance managers, licensing managers and export controls executives—get the latest information from leading regulators and nuclear industry experts.
Get answers to your most pressing questions from key regulators and policy-makers:
- Katie Strangis, General Attorney, National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Steven Clagett, Director, Office of Missile Technology and Nuclear Controls, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
- Nader Mamish, Director, Office of International Programs, NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Richard J. K. Stratford, Director, Nuclear Energy, Safety and Security Office, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Use this Code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1405SOCIAL10
To get more information, click here
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Nuclear Export Controls 2. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/14/2014 - 01/16/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/14/2014 - 01/16/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Contact Infocast for the estimated attendance and the audience description.|
|Venue:||Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 775-0800|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.