Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Meet, Network & Assess Opportunities in Gas Supplies and Markets for the Northeast
Gain valuable insights into:
- Demand and expanding markets for gas (including LNG) in the Northeast
- Gas pricing, productioni and transportation outlook for 2016 and beyond
- Pipeline buildout, expansion and development to meet needs of regional utilities and end users
- How producers, midstream, LDCs, traders and others along the gas value chain can maximize opportunities
- Cynthia Armstrong, Director of Marketing and Business Development, PORTLAND NATURAL GAS TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
- John Broyles, Senior Natural Gas and Electricity Analyst, NYISO
- William A. Callan, Operations Forecast and Scheduling, ISO NEW ENGLAND
- Curtis Cole, Director, Business Development, KINDER MORGAN
- Greg Crisp, General Manager, Business Development, SPECTRA ENERGY
- John P. Rudiak, Senior Director, Energy Supply, CONNECTICUT NATURAL GAS CORP./SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT GAS
The share of power generated from natural gas in the United States has almost doubled in the past ten years. While the Northeast traditionally has been at the very end of a long gas pipeline, the booming Marcellus shale next door provides the Northeast with more and better opportunities to use natural gas for power generation, industrial processes, home heat, and transportation.
But connecting Marcellus gas with Northeast demand and markets poses many challenges. Capacity to move the gas east and north especially remains constrained. Volatile prices and a lack of available storage add further complications. New LNG development will impact availability and pricing and it will be key to understand how that will affect gas movement and pricing in the Northeast. Understanding gas-electric coordination and interdependencies remains key to successful gas delivery in the region.
To provide a forum where stakeholders across the natural gas value chain can meet, exchange information and connect plentiful Marcellus gas with Northeast end users, Infocast has developed the Northeast Natural Gas Supplies & Pipelines Summit, October 26 & 27, 2015, in Boston, MA. This event brings together gas producers, pipeline developers and midstream providers, the investment community, power generation developers, gas traders, LDCs, gas utilities and other end users for a unique opportunity to assess the market, players, and new opportunities for growth and development.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1584SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Northeast Natural Gas Supplies & Pipelines Summit.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/26/2015 - 10/27/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/26/2015 - 10/27/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||10/26/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Utilities|
|Cost to Attend:||$1795.00|
|Audience:||This event brings together gas producers, pipeline developers and midstream providers, the investment community, power generation developers, gas traders, LDCs, gas utilities and other end users for a unique opportunity to assess the market, players, and new opportunities for growth and development.|
|Venue:||Revere Hotel Boston Common|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 482-1800|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.