Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
New Regulatory Changes and Resource Adequacy Concerns will Affect Market Dynamics and Opportunities for Investment in New Assets
- Get analyses of the Polar Vortex and extreme weather impacts on gas and power markets
- Understand how market reform will affect new generation builds, adding gas infrastructure and the financeability of projects
- Explore how next-generation demand response resources and microgrids will affect Northeast markets
- Assess the impacts of ISO market rule and capacity market reforms on existing assets
- Transmission expansion – plans and projects to address market and reliability issues
- Rudolph Wynter, President, FERC Regulated Business, NATIONAL GRID
- Ann G. Berwick, Chair, Department of Public Utilities, COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
- Vicky Bailey, Former Commissioner, U.S. FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Garry A. Brown, Commissioner, NEW YORK STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Michael Caron, Utility Commissioner, CONNECTICUT PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY
Infocast’s Northeast Energy Summit 2014 will examine how the extreme weather from the polar vortex impacted gas and power markets, and how the lessons learned are driving changes to market rules and regional policies. It will bring policy-makers together with utility, IPP, gas supply and DR executives to explore the opportunities to solve resource adequacy problems. They will assess how changing gas flows and supplies from the Marcellus will impact Northeastern energy market, the impacts of centralized capacity market changes on project economics and market operations, as well as whether the contemplated market changes will trigger the massive build out needed. These key stakeholders will examine how DR, microgrids and other potential game-changers will affect the demand side of the market, and whether additional transmission assets and inter-market trading will provide relief. Finally, financiers will provide their perspectives on financeability of projects in the Northeast market.
Use this Code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1440SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Northeast Energy Summit 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/17/2014 - 09/19/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/17/2014 - 09/19/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Omni Parker House|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 843-6664|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.