Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
COME TO THE PROVEN BUSINESS HUB FOR THE NIOBRARA PLAY!
Establish the Relationships and Learn the Information You’ll Need to Maximize Your Opportunities—Wherever You are in the Value Chain—in This Expanding Play:
- E&Ps and Field Service Providers – Minimize operational and transportation costs, and get the highest price for your products
- Infrastructure Developers & Providers (Midstream, Logistics and Real Estate) – Develop your infrastructure and investments strategies in the Niobrara
- Government & Local Community Reps – Partner with key players and develop the community infrastructure needed to keep up with the shale boom
- Capital Providers – Get the latest update on DJ Basin production and infrastructure build-out investment opportunities
Featuring Key Speakers:
- Brad Holly, Vice President, Rockies Operations, ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP
- Scott Reasoner, Vice President, Western Operations, PDC ENERGY, INC
- Bill Moler, Executive Vice President and COO, TALLGRASS ENERGY
- Lynn Abrahamson, Human Resources Manager, NOBLE ENERGY, INC.
Come and be a part of the solution to Colorado’s water crisis. Water supplies are shrinking, even as demand for water from municipalities, agriculture, industrial, recreation and oil & gas sectors continues to grow rapidly. Shifting patterns of precipitation indicate Colorado is going to be experiencing less rainfall and more constricting supplies going forward. Colorado seems to be walking down much the same path as Texas.
Developments in the Denver-Julesburg Basin (DJ Basin) and throughout the Niobrara play are accelerating, with investment pouring in from companies including Noble Energy, Anadarko, Carizzo Oil & Gas, Encana, MDU Resources, Lario, Marathon Oil and more. But this burgeoning activity is demanding an equally dramatic expansion of the infrastructure to service it, with hundreds of millions of dollars needed for additional midstream gathering systems and processing plants, pipeline expansions and rail improvements, as well as investments in related fields including real estate and local government services.
The expansion in production and midstream capacity in this exciting play offers opportunities and challenges for a whole range of players, including E&Ps, field service providers, infrastructure developers, logistics and real estate players, investors and capital providers, and government and local community representatives. In such a dynamic environment, only the best informed and the best connected players will be able to maximize the success of their individual business initiatives.
Infocast has organized the 4th edition of its remarkably successful Niobrara Infrastructure Development Summit to facilitate success for all throughout the value chain. This meeting will feature key players in the Niobrara and will provide attendees with an unbelievably informative briefing from active players in the basin. Don’t miss this exceptional event; check out our detailed agenda of speakers and the thorough networking access to all players!
Use this code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1417SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Niobrara Infrastructure Development Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/04/2014 - 03/06/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/04/2014 - 03/06/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Utilities|
|Venue:||Denver Marriott City Center|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 297-1300|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.