Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
CAPITALIZE ON THE NGL SURGE SPARKING OHIO’S INDUSTRIAL RENAISSANCE!
E&Ps, field service providers, chemical companies, utilities/LDCs, transportation providers, financiers, government gatekeepers and economic development officials will gather to network and:
- Evaluate the game-changing downstream market opportunities created by NGL production growth
- Hear perspectives from major NGL consumers – Chemical Companies and Utilities/LDCs
- Assess new upstream, midstream and downstream investment opportunities in NGLs
- New for 2014: Featured case study on cracker build-out in the Northeast export hub by Odebrecht-Ascent
- Craig Barry, Olefins Business Director, DOW CHEMICAL
- John Felmy, Chief Economist, AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- Christopher Guith, Vice President Policy, U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE'S INSTITUTE FOR 21ST CENTURY ENERGY
- David Peebles, Vice President, Business Development, ODEBRECHT-ASCENT
- John P. Rudiak, Senior Director, Energy Supply, CONNECTICUT NATURAL GAS CORPORATION/SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT GAS
- Dave Meyers, Manager, NGL Marketing, DOMINION TRANSMISSION, INC
- Todd A. Snitchler Former Chairman, PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION OF OHIO
- Paul M. Sotkiewicz, Chief Economist, Markets, PJM INTERCONNECTION, LLC
- Thomas Kevin Swift, Chief Economist and Managing Director, AMERICAN CHEMISTRY COUNCIL
The abundant natural gas liquids supplies produced from the major U.S. shale boom is fueling a major increase in U.S. manufacturing demand. Regarded as one of the fastest growth areas of NGL supply in the U.S. — the Utica/Marcellus production results indicated an increase eight-fold to more than 650 million barrels per day. More specifically, the Utica Shale alone has the potential to significantly accelerate the growth and global competitiveness of Ohio’s energy and chemical industries, in being able to have local access to lower-cost feedstocks.
However, to harness the potential for Ohio to become a major manufacturing hub, NGL infrastructure such as pipelines, gathering systems, fractionation plants and storage facilities must be built to support robust NGL production. In order to meet the increasing user demand from chemical companies and utilities/LDCs, cracker build-out in the Northeast is imperative. Interconnecting via transportation network to the most lucrative and regional downstream demand markets continues to be an issue. Only those armed with the most up-to-date information and strategies will succeed in this rapidly changing environment.
Following the success of the Black Gold Ohio Summit, Infocast presents the NGL Gold Rush Summit: A Surge of NGLs Impacting Ohio’s Manufacturing Future. E&Ps, field service companies, petrochemicals/olefins & polyolefins producers, utilities/LDCs, transportation providers, financiers, government gatekeepers and economic development officials will gather to network with the prime movers of Ohio’s energy renaissance and assess the game-changing downstream market opportunities provided by surging NGL production in the Northeast.
Use this Code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1484SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's NGL Gold Rush: A Surge of NGLs Impacting Ohio's Manufacturing Future is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/09/2014 - 09/11/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/09/2014 - 09/11/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue Phone:||(216) 623-1300|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.