Dallas , TX 75202 Location map
Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
Infocast's Nearshoring Mexico 2013
The Must Attend Event to Support Your Decision to Nearshore in Mexico!
- Get the crucial information and lessons learned you need to make your nearshoring initiative a success
- Don’t Miss the ONE Opportunity to Meet All the Right Partners under ONE Roof
- Get the latest on available infrastructure, trucking, rail, port and logistics capabilities to support your manufacturing operations in Mexico
- Francisco "Pancho" Uranga, Corporate Vice President, Chief Business Operations Officer, Latin America, FOXCONN
- Bob Cook, President, THE BORDERPLEX ALLIANCE
FEATURED PRESENTATIONS BY INDUSTRY LEADERS:
- John Baird, Senior Director - Supply Chain Security, Corporate Security Services, FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL
- Claudia Avila Connelly, Executive Officer, AMPIP, MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF INDUSTRIAL PARKS
- Luis Humberto Erana, President, Technology and Service Logistics, Americas, DHL SUPPLY CHAIN
- Manuel Fernandez, Director of the Guanajuato Investment office, STATE OF GUANAJUATO
- Luis Aguire Lang, President, INDEX
- Don McBride, Manufacturing Projects Manager, GE HEALTHCARE - BORDER OPERATIONS
- Flavio Olivieri, CEO, TIJUANA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Ing. Jose Pablo Maaud Ponton, Secretario de Desarrollo Economico, GOVERNMENT OF HIDALGO
There is a sea change taking place in global manufacturing strategy. The rising costs and headaches of offshoring are driving manufacturing executives to shift their attention to the many advantages of nearshoring. In addition to cost savings, they see many additional benefits, such as improved speed to market and intellectual property protection. They also see Mexico as an attractive destination of choice as demonstrated by a strong push by the aerospace, auto, consumer products, electronics and medical device industries into Mexican manufacturing.
The decision to nearshore manufacturing operations to Mexico requires careful planning—and the establishment of new relationships. Successful nearshoring involves navigating a whole series of issues including site selection, labor, supply chain, transportation and logistics and security. Only the best informed will be able to avoid common pitfalls and maximize the opportunities offered by nearshoring their operations to Mexico.
Nearshoring Mexico 2013 has been carefully designed to deliver high quality, value added information and contacts to support good decisionmaking about nearshoring in Mexico. The event is also the perfect opportunity to meet and establish relationships with potential partners— state government development organizations, site selectors, supply chain partners and transportation and logistics providers.
Go to CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Use/click this Link to REGISTER TODAY!
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT! USE THIS CODE: 1342SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Nearshoring Mexico 2013. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc.
Exhibitor Information +