Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Access the Best Opportunities and Business Strategies to Capitalize on West Coast End Markets!
Players across the value chain gather to hear refiners' needs for new domestic crude supplies:
- E&Ps: Assess the pipeline, rail and tanker delivery options and costs to transport crude to the West coast
- Rail/Tankers Providers: Meet and network with valuable supply chain partners to understand the market trends surrounding moving crude
- Midstream/Pipeline Operators: Meet and network with potential partners to implement new build and capacity expansion projects
- Financiers/Investors: Understand where new opportunities for investment exist and assess financing for new transport infrastructure
- Gurpreet Khaira, Managing Director, Chemicals, and Plastics, CANADIAN PACIFIC
- Tim Olson, Office Manager-Transportation Energy Office, CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION
- Lewis Schwartz, Consultant, HUNT REFINING COMPANY
- Chester Trabucco, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, DAKOTA OIL PROCESSING
- Marvin Trimble, Director Commercial Development, STROBEL STAROSTKA TRANSFER
A huge paradigm shift is now underway, as California production declines and unconventional oil pours out of plays such as Bakken and the Eagle Ford. Oil is increasingly flowing to the West via rail and tanker as producers seek new markets with changing crude types, volumes, price differentials and pipeline capacity constraints.
While the infrastructure to receive Bakken and Canadian oil in California and Washington state is beginning to develop, much needs still needs to be done to receive more oil from Bakken as well as other plays in the US and Western Canada. Terminal, offloading and railing infrastructure will need to be enhanced and better integrated in the West to accommodate increased volumes coming in via rail and tanker. New facilities will need to be built. And, in order to capitalize on new markets for crude, players along the value chain need the most up-to-date information on industry prices, plans and projects to assess the best opportunities and develop the necessary business strategies.
To gain a competitive advantage and to meet players along the value chain, attend Infocast’s Moving Crude Supplies to West Coast Markets. This is the forum where E&Ps, transportation & logistics professionals, midstream, refineries, the investment communities and others along the oil value chain will converge for a valuable 2-day event designed to deliver cutting-edge information and valuable contacts. Don’t miss this unique opportunity. We look forward to meeting you in Los Angeles in December.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1499SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's Moving Crude Supplies to West Coast Markets.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/03/2014 - 12/04/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/03/2014 - 12/04/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||12/03/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Century Plaza|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.