Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Intersection of Microgrids, Smart Cities & Advanced Transportation
Infocast’s Microgrids Summit, now in its 9th edition, returns this October 25-26 in the San Francisco Bay Area as the Microgrids Convergence Conference.
Both new and established microgrid customers will come together with renewable energy developers, microgrid enabling companies, utilities, system integrators, software providers, storage companies, and financiers to explore biz models for developing microgrids for campuses, cities, communities, critical facilities, defense, government, ports, remote, utility-tied, and water/wastewater. The Conference will also explore opportunities in the Microgrids, Smart Cities & Advanced Transportation Nexus.
The Microgrids Convergence Conference will consist of two, unique, content-rich days:
Day One: Two Dual Tracks Designed for New & Established Microgrid Customers
PRACTICAL MICROGRIDS: A Customer-Focused Track designed to provide potential microgrid users with the knowledge and skills they need to evaluate their needs and access partners, services, and technologies in the market.
MICROGRID MARKETS: An Advanced Track with deep dives into nation-wide and California microgrid policy developments, and opportunities in behind-the-meter microgrid market segments including Federal, DoD, City, Community, Campus & Remote.
Day Two: SMART CITIES & MICROGRIDS: The Two Tracks Converge to explore the interaction and synergies between smart city technologies and microgrids, which will focus in on Data Analytics, Energy Resilient Communities, Electric and Autonomous Vehicles, the role of Blockchain Technologies and a future forecast for the convergence of microgrids and smart cities.
- Will Agate, Senior Vice President, Navy Yard Energy Operations & Initiatives, PIDC
- Deborah Acosta, Chief Innovation Officer, CITY OF SAN LEANDRO
- Austin Blackmon, Chief of Energy, Environment and Open Space, CITY OF BOSTON
- Cal Broomhead, Climate and Energy Innovations Manager, CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANSCISCO
- Jessie Denver, Energy Program Manager, Department of the Environment, CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO
- Rajit Gadh, Founder and Director, Smart Grid Energy Research Center (SMERC), UCLA
- Michael Kornitas, Director of Sustainability and Energy, RUTGERS UNIVERSITY
- Jonathan Reichental, Chief Information Officer, CITY OF PALO ALTO
- Byron Washom, Director, Strategic Energy Initiatives, UC SAN DIEGO
- Garrett T. Wong, Sustainability Analyst, Climate & Energy, Office of Sustainability and the Environment, CITY OF SANTA MONICA
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1629SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Microgrids Convergence Conference. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/25/2016 - 10/26/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/25/2016 - 10/26/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/25/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1895|
|Audience:||Both new and established microgrid customers will come together with renewable energy developers, microgrid enabling companies, utilities, system integrators, software providers, storage companies, and financiers to explore biz models for developing microgrids for campuses, cities, communities, critical facilities, defense, government, ports, remote, utility-tied, and water/wastewater.|
|Venue:||San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.