New York , NY 10001 Location map
Manhattan NYC An Affinia Hotel
Infocast's Mexico Energy Finance & Investment Summit
- Mexico’s Energy Market Updates: Hear from SENER, CRE, PEMEX, CFE, CENAGAS & CENACE on their energy priorities and medium and long-term goals.
- Midstream Market Key Issues & Challenges: Examine how the O&G rounds will impact the supply of natural gas for power generation, and the build-out of cross-border projects.
- Be The First: Hear the results from the first-ever Mexico electricity auctions directly from key players!
- Mexico’s Power & Renewables: Receive the latest on market operations and development challenges, market rules, clean energy certificates, and commercialization of energy.
- Financing Mexico’s Energy Market: Understand finance vehicles and the role of financial institutions and investment funds, debt market outlook, and project economics to effectively compete in Mexico.
- Thomas Tunstall, Professor, University of Texas at San Antonio Economics
- Geronimo Gutierrez, Managing Director, North American Development Bank
- Peter Nance, Principal, ICF International
- Raquel Bierzwinsky, Partner, Chadbourne & Parke
- Nelson Balido, President, Business Council of the Americas
- Luis Arizaga, Head of Acquisitions, Macquarie Mexico Infrastructure Management, S.A. de C.V.
- Javier Chavarria, Senior Vice President for Private Infrastructure in the Americas, Partners Group
- Marisol Gonzalez de Cosio, Director, Utilities & Infrastructure, Standard & Poor's
- Raul Gonzalez Varela, Investment and International Business, ProMexico
Mexico has forecasted as much as $62.5 billion in private investment in the energy industry by 2018, nevertheless its decision to open its energy sector internationally, has come with its share of significant challenges and uncertainties. The new energy market rules need to be fully analyzed and vital questions must be answered before the international financial community and energy developers decide to move forward:
- How will the market and the industry evolve in the next 5 years?
- Is the electricity market design functioning as expected in the first 3 months?
- What are the risks that are currently stalling financing of alternative energy projects?
- What is considered an attractive offtake for lenders to feel comfortable?
Mexico Energy Finance and Investment Summit is a timely energy community gathering that will discuss the latest updates on the energy industry and market intelligence on financing energy projects in Mexico.
Plus, be the first to hear the results from the first-ever Mexico electricity auctions on March 30th directly from key players!
Topics to be discussed:
- Power Market Update & Contract Awards
- Industry Perspectives on Seizing Opportunities in the New Market
- Link to Commercialization of Energy
- CFE on Current Energy Priorities and Their Plan for Renewables
- The State of the Mexico Renewable Market and the Road Ahead
- Industry Perspectives on the Opportunities in the Renewables Market
- Project Finance Landscape in Mexico
- The Project Economics Required to Compete in the Market
- Debt Market Outlook 2016
- Equity and Funding Sources Available to National and International Participants in The Energy Sector
- Government Insights on Energy Market Developments Post Reform
- Oil & Gas Rounds: Initial Expectations, Realities and How Production Projections Will Impact The Midstream Sector
- Gas Demand and Supply Driven By Power Generation
- Key Issues, challenges and updates in the Midstream sector
+ Plus, receive an exclusive case study presentation from Grupo Dragon on their latest geothermal project
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1611SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Mexico Energy Finance & Investment Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +