Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Seize Billions in Investment Opportunities in the New Mexican Energy Market!
- Cesar Emiliano Hernandez, Undersecretary of Electricity, MINISTRY OF ENERGY (SENER)
- Francisco Jose Barnes de Castro, Commissioner, ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION (CRE)
- David Madero Suárez, General Director, CENTRO NACIONAL DE CONTROL DEL GAS NATURAL (CENAGAS)
Building on the success of our previous Mexican energy summits, Infocast announces this expanded dual-track event which will provide a comprehensive look at the hard issues of implementing reform, the emerging and interrelated opportunities in oil, gas and electric sectors, and the best way to seize the great opportunities granted by this historic reform.
Hear From Key Players Implementing the Next Stage of the Reform
- Edgar Rangel German, Commissioner, CNH
- James Delano, CEO, ATCO MEXICO
- Arindam Bhattacharya, President of Mexico & Central America, SCHLUMBERGER
- James P. Welch, Global Business Development Manager-Water Solutions, HALLIBURTON
- Get prepared for first ever bidding round of E&P blocks in Mexico
- Hear lessons learned and best practices from international resource plays
- Case Study on the first private sector E&P in Mexico
- Case Study on the first pipeline project after the reform
Electricity Sector Leaders Discuss the New Power Market
- Carlos Jaime V., General Director, Electric Markets, ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION (CRE)
- Miguel Angel Alonso Rubio, Country Manager, ACCIONA ENERGÍA MÉXICO
- Malaquías Encarnación, Director, AES MÉXICO
- Federico Carranza, Director of Energy Management, IBERDROLA GENERACIÓN MÉXICO
- Learn about what Mexico's first electricity market will look like
- Identify new opportunities for power generation, transmission and distribution projects, and investments
- Get the latest information on establishing CENACE, the new ISO
- Explore how end-users/customers will purchase more affordable power in the new regime
Mexico’s historic energy reform is completely restructuring the Mexican energy sector, opening the oil & gas industry to private participation, revamping the electricity sector, and generating numerous opportunities across the entire energy sector. Driven by the need to support expanded oil and gas production, supply gas to new power plants, and deliver more affordable electricity, the reform also presents important investment opportunities for new entrants and industry stakeholders. More than $3.9 billion of oil & gas infrastructure investments are expected over the next four years, while the electric sector will add 66 GW, with power grid investments needed in excess of $90 billion for renewables alone over 15 years.
However, past experiences have shown that restructuring efforts of this magnitude seldom are smooth and that decisions made now can drastically affect the ability to attract investors and secure financing for critically needed infrastructure improvements. If reform is to be successful, it will require major efforts and collaboration from all actors in the energy sector.
Building on the success of our previous Mexican energy events, Infocast is proud to announce this newly expanded event that examines the hard issues in implementing reform, and explores the emerging and interrelated opportunities in oil, gas and power sectors. The Mexican Energy Opportunities Summit: Oil • Gas • Power scheduled for April 28-30, 2015, in Mexico City will provide a comprehensive look at the structural changes to the industry, the current and future opportunities for private companies in oil, gas and power, and the best ways to seize the great opportunities granted by this historic reform.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1537SOCIAL10
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Infocast's Mexican Energy Opportunities Summit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/28/2015 - 04/30/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/28/2015 - 04/30/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||04/28/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1895.00|
|Venue:||Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel & Towers|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.