Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
SEIZE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN MEXICO’S $251 BILLION ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE MARKET!
Stay Ahead of the Curve on Important Trends Generated from Mexico's National Infrastructure Plan
- Government Representatives: lay out initiatives and incentives to promote international investment.
- Developers & Investment Community: learn about the vast investment opportunities in infrastructure projects
- Construction and Equipment Providers: meet and network with potential clients and develop your business strategy.
- Transportation and Logistics Providers: identify opportunities to move outputs and inputs. Meet and network with key players.
- Midstream & Downstream Players: identify business opportunities in further infrastructure build-out to support growing production levels.
- International Energy Companies: get an update on connectivity to end-markets to better understand your opportunities and challenges when investing in Mexico.
- Rafael Alexandri Rionda, Director General de Planeación e Información Energética, SENER
- Alvaro Efraín Téllez Rangel, Director of Energy Market Regulation and Economic Analysis, CRE- Fernando Alonso Viñas, Chief of Government Affairs, FERMACA
- Arturo Infanzón Favela, Vicepresidente Ejecutivo de Operaciones y Finanzas, IENOVA
As Mexico’s energy reform progresses, the country is gearing up for an infrastructure surge. Its entire midstream and downstream sectors are underdeveloped and will not be able to support the expected increase in energy production or the country’s increasing demand of natural gas. Mexico is now a net importer of natural gas with more than 50% of their entire supply coming from the US via pipeline. Nevertheless, the existing infrastructure consists of aging pipelines, only six refineries that require major repairs, and storage capacity equivalent to only 2.4 days. Before the Mexican energy sector can benefit from the reforms and meet the growing demand for natural gas, it must begin by investing in the critically needed infrastructure to be able to keep up with its short-term and long-term plans.
In response to this critical issue, the Mexican Government has initiated a four year national infrastructure plan to invest $590 billion in its country’s infrastructure. The energy sector will take the biggest share of the investment with $251 billion for 124 projects. The government plans to invest 63% of costs and the rest is expected to come from the private sector. The CFE has recently announced concessions on five infrastructure projects and will offer $2.8 billion in natural gas and electricity infrastructure project contracts by the end of this year. With the government’s increased focus on infrastructure, there are immense opportunities for national and international investment. Now is the time to get a piece of the action.
To provide a forum to assess the investment opportunities in Mexico and meet with key industry players, Infocast is proud to present Mexican Energy Infrastructure Summit, scheduled for September 29 – October 1, 2015 in Mexico City. This captivating event is designed to bring together C level executives from the energy infrastructure, transportation industries, national and international investors, and government officials to analyze the infrastructure already in place, learn about the projects currently in development, and evaluate the infrastructure opportunities in the midstream and downstream sectors. Don’t miss the chance to network and form the necessary strategic relationships to support the development and growth of energy infrastructure in Mexico.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1580SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Mexican Energy Infrastructure Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/29/2015 - 10/01/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/29/2015 - 10/01/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||09/29/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1895.00|
|Venue:||Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel & Towers|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.