Austin , TX 78752 Location map
Crowne Plaza Austin
Infocast's Metal Additive Tutorial
Learn How to Establish, Integrate and Optimize Metal Additive Manufacturing Operations
- Follow experts as they guide you through the “decision tree” for additive adoption
- Gain insights on how to start and optimize your own additive manufacturing program from OEMs and top centers
- Get the latest on the rapidly evolving platform options and capabilities of metal additive
- Hear case studies and lessons learned around unique metal additive platforms and extensions (large build area, hybrid CNC-additive, closed loop controls)
- Learn how to leverage special qualities of additive manufacturing – tailor designs for specific file formats (STL vs. AMF), platforms, machines and materials
Faculty of our Comprehensive 2-Day Course:
- Rainer Hebert, Director, ADDITIVE MANUF. INNOVATION CENTER, UCONN
- Zachary Loftus, Ph.D., Fellow, LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Patrick Dempsey, Manager, Strategic Engagements, LLNL
- Annie Wang, President, SENVOL
- Sanjay Joshi, Ph.D., Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, PENN STATE
- Carl Dekker, President, MET-L-FLO INC
- Geoffrey Doyle, President, FIT WEST CORP
- Nick Wald, General Manager, RPM INNOVATIONS
- Federico Sciammarella, Associate Professor,
- Frank Liou, Director, Manufacturing Engineering Program, MISSOURI UNIV OF S&T
- Evan Kirby, Senior Application Engineer & Technical Instructor, MATERIALISE
- Bry Ewan, Product Manager, STRATASYS DIRECT MANUFACTURING
Layer-based manufacturing with metals is exploding. Leading manufacturers are assessing and adopting metal powder-bed platforms for a wide array of applications. While aerospace and biomedical are at the forefront of adoption, auto, oil & gas, marine, defense, plastics, tooling, and product design are coming up fast.
However, real expertise in additive manufacturing is scarce. The lack of knowhow is limiting the ability of many companies to profit from this remarkable new technology. Expo floor pitches and cursory inspections of cool “3D prints” only go so far.
Addressing the growing demand for skilled managers and design engineers, as well as operators, this inaugural Metal Additive Tutorial will build on Infocast’s established Additive/Aerospace and Additive Disruption Summits with a deep dive into the managerial, design methodology and ‘nitty-gritty’ issues around additive fabrication in metals, and running the machines on-site. The tutorial, developed with input from long-time recognized industry insiders, will incorporate case studies with freeform interactive Q&A throughout the seminar and live demonstrations. This is a unique opportunity at a crucial moment in the adoption of this game-changing new technology.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1558SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's Metal Additive Tutorial. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +