Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Meet Leading Industry Players and Get an Insider's Look at the Global Terminal Investment and Financing Landscape
Get a unique look at the industry’s ongoing developments:
- What is driving investment needs
- Where there are strategic opportunities
- Where to invest and why
- Latest financing strategies and options available in the market
PARTIAL LIST OF FEATURED SPEAKERS:
- Sam Coxe, Managing Director, ALINDA CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Michael F. Hassing, President & Chief Executive Officer, PORTS AMERICA GROUP
- Iain, Macleod, Partner, ICON INFRASTRUCTURE
- Berend R. Paasman, Global Head of Logistics Group, DNB BANK ASA LONDON BRANCH
- Sean Pierce, Chief Executive Officer, YILPORT HOLDINGS A.S.
- Jorge Rodriguez, Head of Debt, DEUTSCHE ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Paul Scurrah, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, DP WORLD AUSTRALIA
- Stephan Tinnefeld, Managing Director, Transport Services & Infrastructure, HSBC BANK PLC
- Igor Yeremeev, Director, Infrastructure Finance & Advisor- Americas, ING CAPITAL LLC
Investors, marine terminal operators, project developers and port authorities will gather this May in New York City to connect, share information about global investment opportunities and hear the best available outlook on the financing landscape and deal making opportunities in marine terminals.
The maritime sector is ripe for investment. Terminals operators are under the gun to upgrade their facilities and to provide improved cargo-handling services—requiring an infusion of capital for everything from bigger cranes and automated equipment to civil engineering and information technology improvements. At the same time, investors are actively looking for good investment opportunities, exhibited by an upsurge in terminal deal making activity. Yet, there is a lot of big talk in the marketplace. Finding the right financing partner or right investment opportunity is challenging—and making the right choices requires a savvy understanding of the marketplace and access to its key players.
The Marine Terminal Finance & Investment Summit will provide a dynamic meeting place for marine industry executives and investors to get invaluable insight into the marine terminal investment environment. It will explore the industry’s ongoing developments, its strategic opportunities, what is driving investment needs and where to invest and why. It will also offer up a unique look at financing strategies and options nowhere else available.
The Summit is your chance to stay abreast of the marine terminal investment and financing landscape and capitalize on successful deals.
We hope to see you in New York!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1548SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's Marine Terminal Finance & Investment Summit 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/05/2015 - 05/06/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/05/2015 - 05/06/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||05/05/2015|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Investment Seminars, Marine|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695.00|
|Audience:||Investors, Marine Terminal Operators, Project Developers and Port Authorities|
|Venue:||New York Marriott East Side|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.