Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
MEET THE KEY STAKEHOLDERS WHO ARE DRIVING THE DEVELOPMENT OF TEXAS WATER INFRASTRUCTURE FORWARD!
- Accelerate the development of and investment in critical water infrastructure in Texas
- Assess how Prop 6 is redefining the way Texans use and invest in water
- Determine how geographical and industrial needs are driving new opportunities
- Identify ways to conserve and reuse water with innovative water technologies
- Carlos Rubinstein, Chairman, TEXAS WATER DEVELOPMENT BOARD
- Bryan Shaw, Chairman, TEXAS COMMISSION ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
- Robert Puente, President and CEO, SAN ANTONIO WATER SYSTEM
- Stephen Minick, Vice President of Governmental Affairs, TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS
Last November, Texas voters passed Prop 6 – enabling the state to create new accounts outside of General Revenue to fund water and transportation infrastructure using money from the Economic Stabilization Fund (the so-called “Rainy Day Fund”).
This new funding and other initiatives are bringing new approaches and new choices, redefining the way Texans use and invest in this increasingly valuable resource. State and local governments need to build new water-supply projects in order to fix or alleviate shortages. Industry needs to source innovative water technologies and find ways to conserve and reuse water wherever possible, and learn how to better allocate competing interests. All stakeholders will need to capitalize on today’s best thinking and leverage that knowledge into creating opportunities in technology and infrastructure development to meet Texas’ urgent water needs.
To provide up-to-the minute information and the opportunity to make the connections you’ll need to utilize it, Infocast has developed the Lone Star State Water Summit, June 23-25, 2014 in Austin, TX. This a unique chance to meet with first-movers and leaders in Texas water to assess the opportunities, funding, technologies and project development essential to moving the development of critically-needed Texas water infrastructure forward. Learn what others are doing and where the best opportunities are in order to be part of this exciting new phase in Texas’ water revolution.
A Must-Attend Event For:
- State and local government, municipalities, utilities, associations
- Water technology companies
- Engineering, construction, design build, equipment companies
- Finance and investment community
- Water management specialists
- Industrial and agricultural users
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1453SOCIAL10
Conference website, click here
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's Lone Star State Water Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/23/2014 - 06/25/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/23/2014 - 06/25/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Engineering, Government, Local / Municipal, Manufacturing, State Government, Utilities|
|Audience:||State and local government, municipalities, utilities, associations
Water technology companies
Engineering, construction, design build, equipment companies
Finance and investment community
Water management specialists
Industrial and agricultural users
|Venue:||Hilton Austin Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(512) 482-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.